1st uc grow 5th week in flower!!!

• Thread starter jdubz401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz401

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board and to everyone...
1st uc grow 12 site 7900 Watts, I'm running the whole h&g line and using bud candy...
right now they are in the 5th week of flowering I'm think I'm having nitrogen toxicity I will post pics as soon as I get home. Hope to hear from my fellow uc users thanks

J

jdubz401

Quick update... plants are not looking to good. They only took up very little if any water no nutes... I'm thinking I'm going to have to flush again witch really sucks because the whole week 4 I was flushing... any advice would be nice... running h&g room is 84 and 39 water temp is 69 Ph is 5.8 ik I have a N toxicity just everytime I flush and add nutes again they just seem to lockout.. am I doing something wrong?

M

Max Powers

what's your ppm? Plants in the UC will lock out pretty easily if the nute concentration is too high. Also, what do the roots look like?

J

jdubz401

Yea I'm thinking that's what it was... It was at 800 I'm guessing that was it. Right now I'm flushing for the day. I'm gonna add till it's 550 tops and see how things go

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

550 ppm should be safe, I run at 550 to start and by week 5 am at 800 with my plants. Remember less is more with the UC.

J

jdubz401

Yea I found out the real problem... I have a blue lab meter and it has a 500 scale and a 700 scale and of course mine was on the 500 so when I thought I was running 800 I was really running 1140 stupid mistake that should of never happened

Top Bottom