1st Week/2nd Week Of Flowering Questions

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jezza99

I started 12/12 lights 1 week ago but not noticing to much growth only grew a little bit but on here says they double and even triple in size. Im using a bloom fert 16/7/17

1st week2nd week of flowering questions
1st week2nd week of flowering questions 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
With leaving all the lower growth on and using bloom nutes from the start they wont stretch much. The plants that double in height have been trimmed and are still being fed nitrogen until after the first few weeks of flower.

iKharon

iKharon

Stop pumping N into them.. there should be enough in soil still and stored in the plant that it will use as needed. How long have you vegged? Looks barely 2 months old.

WonderDawg

WonderDawg

Your plants look overfed and under mature. If your plant still has symmetrical branching patterns from seed, It means it hasn't reached sexual maturity yet. You always want to veg a plant until the branches start to alternate (this signifies sexual maturity aka puberty). Flowering them before this happens with vastly detriment your possible yield. The spectrum of your led light is not bright enough or strong enough to create vigorous growth by any measure. If you feed it like it is growing fast, you will overfeed it. I'd cut the food for at least a week and start back up at half strength when you do. Also, let the medium nearly dry out between feedings. Lift the pot up.... is it heavy or light? If it's heavy then don't add any liquids until it dries out. ROOTS GROW THE FASTEST WHEN THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WATER. That being said, If your medium never dries out, your roots will barely grow.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I started 12/12 lights 1 week ago but not noticing to much growth only grew a little bit but on here says they double and even triple in size. Im using a bloom fert 16/7/17

Ha patience my friend You cannot rush that what is in no hurry. The first two weeks of flower u won't notice to much of a difference it is still getting itself ready for flower. You will get there my friend

M

Markshotrod

Yeah I just put two plants in flower they've been in flower 1 week now and they barely show any difference yet patience is a virtue though don't try to rush it and then ruin your entire crop I would definitely cut back on the water and when you do start feeding again start at half of the normal newts you usually give them I bet you'll see a big difference then

Top Bottom