1x5 M 1.5 M 1000w

• Thread starter Ganbukjah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

Guys.. i need meds and money.. i have apt with one bedroom.. i have a tent and no friends.. is 1000w to much to be noticed by someone somehow.. warmth wattage draw etc... btw i live in a country where cannabis is illegal..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yes
Growing in a leased, or rental has a very iffy side. Your at the mercy of the repair ppl. They have the legal right after a 24hr notice is given to enter your residence (period). They find your grow and your done for.

Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

Not worried about repair people.. i have around 55kvm apt.. thats kitchen bedroom and livingroom.. i more worried about the power outtake and everything Else.. to warm Will it condensate because of the heat and what so on.. i need around 1- 0.9 Gpw to make a good yield.. but cant do any perpetual

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Guys.. i need meds and money.. i have apt with one bedroom.. i have a tent and no friends.. is 1000w to much to be noticed by someone somehow.. warmth wattage draw etc... btw i live in a country where cannabis is illegal..
Do it!!!! Best of luck bud.... I went all illegal style this year and im in a lease to own.... Definitely get good at fixing your own shit.... I already rebuilt my toilet and my monitor so no one comes hahaha

I aint paying a yearly fee for someone to give me a plant count hahaha... If you stay about 1 light a room youll be alright... Blame it on laundry and cooking a lot

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I’d only do it if you could put a tent in your closet

Or if you have a big dresser or wardrobe

U have to be prepared for anyone to walk in with extremely short notice

So it has to be hidden n smell has to be a nada.....which ain’t easy.

A 32x32x63 or 72
N 2 carbon filters

Plus no way on that 1000. Ur just being cocky n asking for it with that.

One good led or a few junk ones.

U don’t have the space n ability to cut holes in walls to vent heat out.

So ur tent can’t get too hot. That means led, one ones that will only produce a tiny bit of heat.

That also means your yeilds will never be that big.

Ganbukjah

Ganbukjah

I’d only do it if you could put a tent in your closet

Or if you have a big dresser or wardrobe

U have to be prepared for anyone to walk in with extremely short notice

So it has to be hidden n smell has to be a nada.....which ain’t easy.

A 32x32x63 or 72
N 2 carbon filters

Plus no way on that 1000. Ur just being cocky n asking for it with that.

One good led or a few junk ones.

U don’t have the space n ability to cut holes in walls to vent heat out.

So ur tent can’t get too hot. That means led, one ones that will only produce a tiny bit of heat.

That also means your yeilds will never be that big.

Im looking at cob's right now but it cost like hell to Ship em to my side of the world.. and about wardrobes.. only small ones like 60cm wide 180 hight to small for my mission.. i need around 1 pound Every 70 Days more or less.. best would be 2 pounds Every 70 Days. That is to substain both my own and for other in need for meds.. laws are crazy over here so we need to share.. im gonna plan out Every step carefully.. but why wouldnt a 1000w work? I know i can make a hole just for outtake between bedroom and kitchen thru one of the wardrobes.. maybe i can buy one of thoses 3 doors wardrobes and somehow conecct them both sides into making one big one.. thank all of you guys!!

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have a wooden 4x3 closet

My buddy whose an electrican said he’d want me home if I run my ballast at 1000. It’s a 400/600/1000.

He built half my setup n all my electric. Ur asking for it with 1k.

600 plus a small led would be gtg

Like a lil cheap one. Plus wait til summer, sounds like your in a far off spot n summer heat could be a issue

I’m live in a 4 season area n summer is a bitch for growing.

Top Bottom