2 , 3 , 4 and 5 finger fans

• Thread starter Hippie__Dave74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Watermelon Ice clone .
I gave you all the advice you needed in your other thread. 4 leaves is a hormonal imbalance, that hormonal imbalance is from whatever type of broad mite type you are dealing with. Even if it was a healthy re-veg you should be seeing an "odd" count on your fingers as they reduce, sometimes even all the way down to one leaf.

Hippie__Dave74

Hippie__Dave74

I gave you all the advice you needed in your other thread. 4 leaves is a hormonal imbalance, that hormonal imbalance is from whatever type of broad mite type you are dealing with. Even if it was a healthy re-veg you should be seeing an "odd" count on your fingers as they reduce, sometimes even all the way down to one leaf.

I took my plants to a botanist at a university yesterday . Yes they were over watered NO there are no mites . They are healthy . I was also told that there is no need for ALL of those chemicals nor any of that PH stuff .

They're in direct sunlight doing great and using just regular soil and tap water .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nothing to worry over,this happens alot when folk sex there plants and reveg,can keep doing it from clones off the plant too,i had some roy walker that ad single leaves all the way to harvest and was some the best weed i ever smoked

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Any chance your botanist tested for any of the hop viroids or mosaic virus's. Even numbered fan leaves is a hormonal imbalance.

Edit: Nevermind, your botanist needs fired.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom