2.4x1.2x1.8 grow tent

• Thread starter NairnM16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NairnM16

NairnM16

Can I put 2 1000w hps air cooled in this tent or will it be to much light?

24x12x18 grow tent
DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

look into the LED options .

the way they describe them in wattage is kinda misleading
but for the size of the tent id go with something around the 600- 900w range. keep in mind those numbers do not represent actual wattage drawn from the wall.

upon further investigation of your post... your measurement is in meters correct?

DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

Yeah it’s 1.2 meters by 2.4 meters nd 1.8 meters tall
[/QUOTEhold the phone im smoking rocks ..... nah man dont put that in there.

follow the first comment.
sorry man I was trippin

NairnM16

NairnM16

So not going with leds what would you say a 600 for each side?

DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

yes as long as they are air cooled, the height of the tent is the only concern. just keep em low and keep it cool.

NairnM16

NairnM16

yes as long as they are air cooled, the height of the tent is the only concern. just keep em low and keep it cool.
They say air cooled 1000w need like 3/4 foot abouve the plants so what if I scrog just under a meter nd set the second scrog for support 12” under the lights nd parr test so there not getting mor than 16/17k parr plenty of fans fresh air nd Maybe even an air conditioner to maintain perfect conditions And gain full results for my space as it’s just under a 5x5 max flower coverage of 1000w, I’ve done a lot of research nd it looks like it’ll work fine

DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

They say air cooled 1000w need like 3/4 foot abouve the plants so what if I scrog just under a meter nd set the second scrog for support 12” under the lights nd parr test so there not getting mor than 16/17k parr plenty of fans fresh air nd Maybe even an air conditioner to maintain perfect conditions And gain full results for my space as it’s just under a 5x5 max flower coverage of 1000w, I’ve done a lot of research nd it looks like it’ll work fine
Send it then bro!

NairnM16

NairnM16

Getting this CoolGrows 48"x36"x72" a Spider Farmer SF-2000 & fan do I really need a filter if smell is not at all an issue?
Not having a filter is okay as long as you keep clean air moving at all time, I don’t care about the smell but I use a filter to move the humid air nd nd hotness from the tent, try get a filter that removes more m3 that your tent is - pressure is better as it meant new air is always getting sucked in

Glassdub

Glassdub

Not having a filter is okay as long as you keep clean air moving at all time, I don’t care about the smell but I use a filter to move the humid air nd nd hotness from the tent, try get a filter that removes more m3 that your tent is - pressure is better as it meant new air is always getting sucked in
Getting a VIVOSUN 4 Inch & a couple of clip fans eventually, will be growing only vegetable starts at first & move on the that harder stuff when its warmer & those are outside.

Top Bottom