2 5gl bucket rdwc!!!

• Thread starter vek11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Make sure the air lines are not pinched by the net pots, cut a grove in the top of the pail for the hose. Don't know what your space is like or bulb size but the pods look too close together. Make sure your air pump is higher than you water line. If the power goes out the water will back siphon out the pump on to the floor.

Peace

V

vek11

Make sure the air lines are not pinched by the net pots, cut a grove in the top of the pail for the hose. Don't know what your space is like or bulb size but the pods look too close together. Make sure your air pump is higher than you water line. If the power goes out the water will back siphon out the pump on to the floor.

Peace
We'll my flower area is 4'x5'x5' and I'm running 600watt hps the system showed above actually is a tester and will only be run for vegetative purposes. The flower room size is typical for scrogging!!! My airpump is placed on a stand which is higher than the buckets.

N

NWElite89

love the LST training! Those plants should develop some nice bud sites

N

NWElite89

They look really good. Are you going to have a scrog net for those girls, or are you going to put some type of cage around them?

V

vek11

Gonna cage them up the girl on the right is cheese candy never grown before so I'm gonna use a lot of lst on her to keep under control! The first day of flower for them.

Top Bottom