2 600w

• Thread starter midcoast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midcoast

Getting ready to pop these beans 5 Grendel, 5 Suaman G-13 HP x Double Strawberry Diesel, 5 SOL Donk, and 3 Sean Connery (SFV Kush x Agent Orange). None of these are fem. This is my first run of any of these strains! If you've had any runs of these Plz leave any tips! It will be greatly appreciated.

Im going to veg. Sprouts under cheap fluorescents! Then I will be moving them under A 400w MH baby blue eyed bulb! The medium will be cyco cocoa coir and perlite! I also use the Cyco nutrient line! I water every other day with nutrients and flush every 4th watering... So 3 nutrient waterings then a flush! I will be flowering out in a room 3' 5" x 7'. Ceiling not much taller then 6 foot! I flower out with 2 600w's!

My 1st question is should I use 3G. Grow bags or 5g. Grow bags! I'm planning on doing 12-14 female plants! I like to supercrop my plants also... So this will mean longer veg. time too! Also I don't wanna waste cocoa($$$$) so would 3g work? I gotta veg atleast 2 months to sex too!!!

2nd question... Should I supercrop, FIM, Top, or LST them to bush em out?! Perhaps if you know of any of these strains being pruned one way better then the other share your thoughts!

Chobble

Chobble

1. If you plant seedlings in a grow bag dont expect to be able to transplant them. Also there are methods of pre-sexing your plants as early as 1 month.

2. Treat them all somewhat differently but the same. Even phenotype variation in the same strain can mean you want to tie one down and top the other.

Chobble

T

tipper619sd

chobble has given u great insight . It all depends on strain and pheno.

M

midcoast

I plan on soaking beans. then after they crack I'll put them in jiffy pellets! Eventually put them in small containers with cocoa til theyre sexed! then transplant to 3gal.

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Good luck with the seeds man, Should be a cool stock, are you planning on keeping the males or tossing them? I like using the Smart Pots when i LST plants...easy to attach things to and keep branches tied down, You may find yourself using a couple different methods when bushing them out, whatever it takes to bush them out.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

is your "?" broken or are you screaming? lol i cant tell if those are hostile or not LOL

Top Bottom