2 Autos Are Close But They Are Not Getting Dense

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

The cheese has hardly a pistol on it. It is all fat pods and i think this one is ready. I will let them go until friday and scope her again. There is about 1 in 20 amber trichs.

gwheels

gwheels

Chopped today. Both autos are around 20% amber trichs and they are swelled up and not throwing any hairs. Final cleanup and weigh in 1 week but i guess 75grams total for both :o But it is stanky

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Did they Foxtail? My white widow autos got too hot and did same thing. Look up foxtail

gwheels

gwheels

no foxtailing. I had that on an indoor grow with a white widow that grew too tall and got close to the light. They are fat colas but they will shrink a lot drying. It will be tasty smoke but i prefer photo period plants by a long shot. However starting 2 photos and 2 autos means you can have smoke the first week in August and plant 2 more autos (on a 4 plant limit).
Autos do have their place if you grow for personal consumption.

I just find they always get the 1 to 2 oz range in my 3 gallon pots.

I am now down to 3 on the deck. The 2 white rhinos and 1 ace seeds malawi/panama

gwheels

gwheels

Dried and in jars to cure. The auto amnesia had the airiest buds i have ever seen. Total was 35 grams but probably 31 if you trimmed them better.

I do like the taste of white russian. This one really smells like white widow. Very nice effect and maybe the extra CBD in an auto helps balance the intensity of sativa.

The auto cheese had a lot of tiny little buds. I trimmed the better stuff and got to 42 grams probably 38 if trimmed better. Smells very nice.

79 grams = about 2 1/2 oz for the pair.

A lot of larf and leaf. A lot of trimming. A new batch of coconut oil is coming sooner than i expected :D. Anything that isnt of size goes in the machine.

These will be my last auto flowers. They do not suit my purpose and i like the size control a lot better with a photo. I plan to grow to our 4 plant limit.

It will be intents !

However if you have a good sunny spot autos might work for you. You can get 2 harvests in my area in 1 year. So 8 plants in a season with zero electric cost. You could have 4 different strains. Or get 2 giant autos and 2 regulars :)

Even small ones would get you 10 to 12 oz based

Top Bottom