2 autos stardawg plants into week 2 of flowering showing major orange hairs early need help asap!

• Thread starter Benzi2191
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Benzi2191

As you can see from the video “which was taken for a friend to look at lol” you can see the orange hairs are crazy this is way to early to see this many I could understand the odd one but the ratio from white to orange is a huge difference. I’ve not sprayed them not changed there feed not done nothing different than I do every year we did have some rain but I’m in the Uk there’s no escaping that… any advice would be appreciated massively

B

Benzi2191

It might have been pollenated.
Thank you I think you might be right I’ve only just remembered my gardener came round and I had my plants out I think he may have pollanted them during the gardening.. should I throw them away? I don’t want bud full
Of seed

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thank you I think you might be right I’ve only just remembered my gardener came round and I had my plants out I think he may have pollanted them during the gardening.. should I throw them away? I don’t want bud full
Of seed
The gardener didn't pollinate them, unless he's a cannabis plant. You may have a female with some cross-sex traits or a neighbor may have a male or female with a few hermie flowers.

But if your gardener had just been there, something might have been sprayed on the plants that desiccated the stigmas (the white hairs that turned red).

I wouldn't throw them away. If they are pollinated and can be protected from further pollination, only a small portion of the bud will be seeded. If they weren't pollinated and it's from the gardener spraying something on them, maybe rinse them off and then keep the gardener away from it.

B

Benzi2191

The gardener didn't pollinate them, unless he's a cannabis plant. You may have a female with some cross-sex traits or a neighbor may have a male or female with a few hermie flowers.

But if your gardener had just been there, something might have been sprayed on the plants that desiccated the stigmas (the white hairs that turned red).

I wouldn't throw them away. If they are pollinated and can be protected from further pollination, only a small portion of the bud will be seeded. If they weren't pollinated and it's from the gardener spraying something on them, maybe rinse them off and then keep the gardener away from it.
😂😂 I meant by him cutting the grass and flowers in my garden.. would be cool if he was a real life human/cannabis plant… but I doubt he would have sprayed anything over my garden all he does is come and cut it and de weed… I’ll show you a video of them today

B

Benzi2191

Had to shorten the video but this is how the look today just got back from work took them upstairs to get a better video
Its from too much stress, it wants to flower and get its life over with.

Top Bottom