2 Caregivers 1 House Plant Limit

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

My wife and i are both caregivers with max patients. I run 36 to 40 plants max total including unrooted cuts.i dont know why everybodys got push shit to the limit all the damn time lol.the clone delivery thing is totally illegal so why worry about the law at all.just fill that fuckin house to the gillz
There i said it lol :)

What's up six hope you and the wife are good
Really 36/40 plants total including unrooted clones ? I would of never thought that looking at all the pretty plants you post.

I run more than I should and it's a constant mind stresser. See the thing is I just love plants and am always searching for something unique. To me that is the fun/passion of it , caring about numerous cultivators and there needs. I work with 'in the space I have mind you.
To me it would make more sense to limit or regulate light. I mean your only getting a max amount of product per 1k. Let's just say that 2.5 lbs it's kinda senseless to me if you achieve that with 6 plants or 36
I would never wanna be at a point were I'm just rotating the same 12 plants in and out of flower. That would remove the fun part (science) of growing to me and make it more like just work.
I would on the other hand not mind having numerous rooms and running a few like a machine. I have always wanted to mono crop just not my lone grow

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My wife and i are both caregivers with max patients. I run 36 to 40 plants max total including unrooted cuts.i dont know why everybodys got push shit to the limit all the damn time lol.the clone delivery thing is totally illegal so why worry about the law at all.just fill that fuckin house to the gillz
There i said it lol :)
LOL Love how you roll bro. Never scared to say WTF is on your mind!!!!

iKharon

iKharon

Anything over 72 will put you on fed radar.. and usually it's address associated.. I'm on 7ish acres but legally, 3 tracts of land.. going to "sell" 1/3 and it will be a separate address. Lol

sixstring

sixstring

What's up six hope you and the wife are good
Really 36/40 plants total including unrooted clones ? I would of never thought that looking at all the pretty plants you post.

I run more than I should and it's a constant mind stresser. See the thing is I just love plants and am always searching for something unique. To me that is the fun/passion of it , caring about numerous cultivators and there needs. I work with 'in the space I have mind you.
To me it would make more sense to limit or regulate light. I mean your only getting a max amount of product per 1k. Let's just say that 2.5 lbs it's kinda senseless to me if you achieve that with 6 plants or 36
I would never wanna be at a point were I'm just rotating the same 12 plants in and out of flower. That would remove the fun part (science) of growing to me and make it more like just work.
I would on the other hand not mind having numerous rooms and running a few like a machine. I have always wanted to mono crop just not my lone grow
i have never monocropped myself,even when i was running outdoor shit here before it was legal i did multiple strains.but i do have a few strains i have kept around for years and i also run through new strains all the time.sometimes i think i will never get through my bean stash lol,i prob ran 40 to 50 dif strains last year(2016) and im on track to do the same this year.my people like the usual shit but they also appreciate that im always running new flavors.i think i would lose intrest pretty quick monocroppin a whole room.but i would prob run my full set if we were allowed to have more weight.2.5oz per patient is a fuckin joke

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

If you have to ask if this is a good idea or not, you probably know the answer. I suppose it all depends on your cost-benefit analysis, I think we all understand that a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do but ALL of this involves risk. Legal or not in MI, at any given time we are all subject to search and seizure from Feds, even though you may not face indictment, you will be months behind schedule and out many 1000's in equipment and legal fees. Those are the risks we all face here. So asking us if it's a good idea or not is kind of like asking someone else what your values are. Ya dig? Gotta decide for yourself what you value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom