2 clones 1 pot - candyland -

• Thread starter urban1026835
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

2 clones 1 pot   candyland
2 clones 1 pot   candyland 2
So a buddy of mine was supposed to come get these clones I had rooted for him about 2 weeks ago but he didn't show up so I brought them back and stuck them both in this pot just for the learning process of it.

Any thoughts on what the hell is gonna go bad with them?

No big deal it's a learning exp like i said, plus I know from seed they threw nanners(think sterile no seeding last time) at around 55 days so if that's the case again they should be simple to keep an eye on.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Look at all them Jet fighter looking Leaves yea ! !
Nice.... Very Nice
FlyJ

urban1026835

urban1026835

ok guys i will dig up the pics but i cut them out a week ago. My exp was this, they were all nice and green but looked like they were suffering from overwater which my guess would be cause by the rootbound issue from cramming 2 clones in small 6in pot.

1st I removed just 1 by cutting it at the base but since I know the CL threw nanners last time in week 8 and then the fact that where the pot was i had to disturb a big floppy timewreck I decided it was not worth the risk of pollination or snapping a tw cola reaching for it.

sorry im lame and did not follow through!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Urban ? where ya at Brother ?
Sending out the search party of Danky good peoples hunting fer yaz.
Merry Christmas U-man
U r da-Man
Peace
FlyJ

urban1026835

urban1026835

ill send you a pm since i killed the thread , those 2 clones of the candyland were way too rootbound so i chopped one and then the other when it just wasnt worth the space...live and learn

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

i have flowered 2 plants in 3 gallon hempys many times with great success.
Never had root strangulation

hermit186

hermit186

Careful and watch the bottom most limbs I missed one and was 3 months fighting hermies . Don't know why didn't think pollen could be good that long.

Top Bottom