2 Gallon Happy Frog Soil Run.. Which Nutes??

• Thread starter Blaze215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blaze215

Hi THC,
I am still vegging my girls and truthfully don't really care for the nutes that I am currently using.

What I would like to know is what is an easy recipe and nutrient base to use and continue the veg cycle and then flower them out.

These girls are going to be split up probably with 12 on one 4x4 and 12 on the other.

They are in 100% Happy Frog Soil from Fox Farm.

As far as additives I have Kool Bloom both liquid & powder form along with Pro-Tekt (silicon), and Hygrozyme.

Here's a shot of them:

2011-09-19_23_31_59.jpg

urbanfog

urbanfog

Hi THC,
I am still vegging my girls and truthfully don't really care for the nutes that I am currently using.

What I would like to know is what is an easy recipe and nutrient base to use and continue the veg cycle and then flower them out.

These girls are going to be split up probably with 12 on one 4x4 and 12 on the other.

They are in 100% Happy Frog Soil from Fox Farm.

As far as additives I have Kool Bloom both liquid & powder form along with Pro-Tekt (silicon), and Hygrozyme.

Here's a shot of them:

2011-09-19_23_31_59.jpg

Jacks is a good nute, cheap and easy.

I run the 20-20-20 for veg and the bloom for flower. Tblespoon per gallon. I go every other feeding. $40 box for both shipped

http://www.jrpeters.com

G

grnmountainboy

maxibloom is good. earth juice is my favorite. totally organic and pretty cheap. i am currently running my first advanced nutrients run, i am using iguana juice grow and bloom along with some of my regular supplements. i am not getting any different results then i would with earth juice and am spending four times as much for the iguana juice! i would love to share some of my formulas with you and what i use, but remember this is all strain specific and will change depending on what you are growing and the stage of growth you are in. this is just a trial and error whenever you decide to switch nute brands or strains. good luck!

B

Blaze215

Thanks for the replies folks. I ended up picking up a bottle of GH Flora Nova and a bottle of their CaliMagic supplement.

I will start a new thread to chronicle the journey!

Top Bottom