2 Gorilla Glue - Strange color in leafs using FloraFlex Nutrients

• Thread starter vchavez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vchavez

vchavez

Hi guys could someone help me since 3 days ago I have the leafs with strange color. I use coco coir with perlite, I water 2 times a day. Water EC 4ms then I add Calmag to 300ms and then FloraFlex V1 powder and V2 powder until I reach 850ms or 900ms and set PH to 6.0. Run off water I get is 1200ms to 1300ms and PH is 7.1 or 7.2.

Any idea of whats going on ?. See pictures please Thanks !!

2 gorilla glue   strange color in leafs using floraflex nutrients
2 gorilla glue   strange color in leafs using floraflex nutrients 2
Last edited:
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Calmag can actually cause plants to look like they have mag or cal deficiency. Calcium and magnesium cancel each other out. If you're getting calmag from 2 different sources then your plant could have too much calcium and be showing a magnesium deficiency because of it.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I like to use 5ml of calmag per gallon and then supplement calcium and magnesium individually with Epsom salts and garden gypsum. They both have sulphur which makes your plants smellier and tastier.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It also sorta looks like potassium deficiency, are you adding any bloom nutes? That's why I like GH flora nutes, they have very clear dosage instructions on the side of the bottle.

vchavez

vchavez

It also sorta looks like potassium deficiency, are you adding any bloom nutes? That's why I like GH flora nutes, they have very clear dosage instructions on the side of the bottle.

No bloom nuts because I'm still with lights 18/6

Like I said Water EC is 4ms I add Calyx Magnum (2-0-0) to EC 300ms then Floraflex powders V1 and V2 to EC 800-900ms

Contents of V1 and V2
https://floraflex.com/nutrients/essential-elements/

Isn't more like a PH out of range problem ?

Dr.B

Dr.B

I don't know about coco but your pH seems to be way too high!!!

vchavez

vchavez

I don't know about coco but your pH seems to be way too high!!!

Do you know a way to correct the PH range in Coco Coir ?

Do you think I need to fertigate 4 times a day to correct the PH range ? or Add Epson Salts ?

Dr.B

Dr.B

I grow in peat, no fertigation. I don't use epsom salts either. My starting pH watering in is 6.2, as I move through flower increasing feed rates I let the pH slowly drop over 4 weeks to 5.9/6.0. Always ensuring a 20% minimum return from the bottom to keep salt build ups from happening.

I've heard coco is finicky but again ,🤷‍♂️ As you are in coco I'm not sure what to tell you, hang in tgere someone will be along with more experience in your selected medium.

vchavez

vchavez

Well guys just an update I did a flush with water Ph 5.6 and 300ms calmag to clean Coco Coir and correct Ph and EC on both plants.

I also used Cannazym to convert dead roots into food for the plants , Im given them water this week just only with calmag and epson salts.

Top Bottom