2 harvests 2 results

• Thread starter utokin2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

utokin2

A fellow gardener asked this he has grown one very good yielding crop then he cleans up and grows another using flood and drain. Cuttings from same mother,same number of plants, feeds, ph etc The first crop yielded 300grms the second 100grms.
I suggested he buy new light bulbs but could think of nothing else any ideas
thanks

jagle

jagle

light blubs yes, but was he growing at optimum ppm and ec levels? lotta that stuff will play a big part i reckon

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
well

its a learning curve .....hang in their make sure to take records so you can trac progress temp RH nutes growth take all these measurements as often as you can and write them down so u can refer back to them it will come but we are always learning:hi

J

JCashman

something had to have changed, maybe the temp or humidity of the room? positioning of the ladies in regards to the bulb? maybe stress was suffered at some point and stunted growth for bit?

lots of things could be slightly different this time, and almost any of them can effect your yield.

i suggest your pal takes lotsa meticulous notes, noting every imaginable thing about each grow, and that way can compare them all on paper.

Goodluck!

JC

K

krondikebar

I am currently experiencing the same exact thing. My plants are 5 weeks into flower right now and they are the worst looking plants I have grown in years.

It could be due to a million different things, but fixing them one at a time is the only way to go.

I let them dry out too much. There was a heat wave that hit San Diego, that did not help things out at all. My humidity had been almost 60% the whole flowering period....

hope things turn around for your friend, I hope the same for myself...good luck

U

utokin2

Thanks I know it can be alot of things He does take notes and is very clean etc I think it must be the light bulbs need changing as they are 600 w and 14 weeks old if that does not do it I will let you guys know thanks for all the help this is a great site

Papa

Papa

Supporter
the lamps are not going to make that kind of a difference at 14 weeks old. that's only 1,200 hours. it was something else that stressed the plants at some point.

Papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom