2 ladies hurting leaves dying anyone?

• Thread starter Hoodiemann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hoodiemann

Hoodiemann

Week 3 flower and the leaves are curling up turning yellow. I've barely given then nutrients just top fed worm castings. I'm drowning here.. anyone????

2 ladies hurting leaves dying anyone
2 ladies hurting leaves dying anyone 2
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Soil type?
Ph?
Temps? humidity
Watering schedule?

gotta have some more info but look locked out to me. Probably due to watering issues.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

i cant remember who, but a member here posted this, and i found it useful to use to get the info folks here like

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They're going to need a balanced fertilizer, plus calcium and magnesium. The first one also looks like it's not getting watered thoroughly when you water.

When you water fabric pots, you want all the soil to be moistened, including the soil against the fabric. The fabric itself should be damp. Put it in a dish or shallow plastic container when watering.

I would not just top dress this with dry fertilizer. A liquid fertilizer or something you can dissolve in water will get down to the roots in an available form much faster. If it's not fertilizer specifically made for reefer, don't use more than half the strength they recommend on the bag/bottle/package/whatever.

You can salvage something out of this and learn at the same time, but your yield will be low. If you have plenty of seeds available, you might just want to start over.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if your going to use worm castings, that’s good for vegetative growth but when switched to flower use rabbit shit, that’s the best for flowering..
kinda hard to find though depending on your area.
but that’s a big part of your problem as mentioned by @growsince79

Top Bottom