2 More Weeks?

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Is there any evidence out there suggesting that going 2-3 weeks past the point of ripeness causing airy weed?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is there any evidence out there suggesting that going 2-3 weeks past the point of ripeness causing airy weed?
Only my experience. A couple of weeks is pushing it, when you're approaching a month out you can expect serious degradation. Outdoors at least, again in my experience.

I'm talking about definitely past the point of 'most ripe' here, too. Not past 'she's still pushing out white pistils' but past "she's DONE!"

Smerb

Smerb

Why do you ask about this? Are you worried about harvesting at the wrong time? Running longer to flush? I don't understand :/
A few things popped in my brain. I use a lunar calendar and a full moon is approaching. I was looking for info on extended grows and if the extension will create an airy bud that's unattractive. The inner workings. After the last feeding of sugar daddy and cal mag I have 7 days till harvest. At least that's what the bottle says..... So the 12th shows a full moon and I want this harvest to go down properly.. Brain picking

Top Bottom