2 New co ops in Sunset Beach

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

There are 2 new shops that just opened about a month ago I just noticed that I plan on checking out today, once I get back all let everyone know how they are.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Ok I forgot about this for a couple days but I did go to them. First place was the Green House which was very clean and nice when you first walk in, which they want you to knock on the door before you enter which I thought was a bit weird. They had a large selection of bud everything of which to me looked like what it should. They had some bubble gum x afghani which looked awesome but had a few seeds in it, which I pointed out to them and he said he hadnt seen any until then, I asked him for the seeds I found which he gave over no problem :D I ended up getting skywalker OG because that was the best in my opinion its taste was spot as well as the smell, when you take a very large bong toke and hold it in it leave you very light headed for a few seconds after and the high is powerfull. Only thing that bothered me a tad was on weedtracker they said they gave 2 grams for free to new member but the guy working only offered me 1 gram, I think he was pocketing the other 1 gram for him self.

The other place was Sand and Sea its blue buidling right on PCH and Warner they used to sell old furniture and stuff like that. Now when I walked in here the interior is not as nice but its all new there were a couple of old dudes eating what looked like to me Super Mex :D they were cool the bud selection here was much better!!! They had about 5 different OG's that were all bomb as fuck I didnt even look at the other strands because the OG's smell so good. I send up getting 3 different OG's I got a free gram of ?Blue Dream also every time you go you get to roll the dice and win a free gift. Much more laid back here the The Green House and the staff was way cooler.

All in all I would go to both still but just by the product alone I think Sand and Sea was much better. Also at SS I dont have to worry about workers not giving me wrong info....

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

it does :D there are 3 between seal beach blvd and warner on pch

G

GanjaFarmer44

I live in Sunset but i don't have my card yet because im only 17.
i sell bomb nug though 15 a g top shelf shit straight Fire!

Top Bottom