2 of my clones are dark Green and clown

• Thread starter Tibrasil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tibrasil

Hello friends,

I have 15 Clones here, and 2 of them are dark Green, thin, clown/dropdown new leaves. This 2 clones are from the same mother plant. The other clones are fine and they are from another plants. So, this 2 dark Green clones have the same genétics and the same problem. They are crispy leaves as well. im Feeding them with 0.8. EC/400ppm. 5.8 PH. 24C . 60% Air mosture. 5k lux. They are not growing Fine since i transplanted them from aerophonic clone machine tô coco/perlite medium 21 days ago. Today i measure the runoff and return 0.9 EC. I think its fine. Is It nitrogen toxicity? Stress for light? Is the mother genetic not good for clonning? What you think can I do to save this clones? Tks friends

2 of my clones are dark green and clown
2 of my clones are dark green and clown 2
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It looks like it got stressed and mutated

I’m organic and ppm/ec means nothing in organic grows so ec numbers I don’t know about

From eye it’s not overferted just mutated

Chris_grows17420

Chris_grows17420

Hello friends,

I have 15 Clones here, and 2 of them are dark Green, thin, clown/dropdown new leaves. This 2 clones are from the same mother plant. The other clones are fine and they are from another plants. So, this 2 dark Green clones have the same genétics and the same problem. They are crispy leaves as well. im Feeding them with 0.8. EC/400ppm. 5.8 PH. 24C . 60% Air mosture. 5k lux. They are not growing Fine since i transplanted them from aerophonic clone machine tô coco/perlite medium 21 days ago. Today i measure the runoff and return 0.9 EC. I think its fine. Is It nitrogen toxicity? Stress for light? Is the mother genetic not good for clonning? What you think can I do to save this clones? Tks friends
Question. Why have the ends of the leaves been cut?

H

hoobastank_enthusiast

0.8 sounds hot for clones that small, but maybe not. Is that what all the other ones are feeding too?

Top Bottom