2 Options For Light Layout In A 12x12 Room.

• Thread starter HairyRoots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Did you consider that your ping-pong space is gonna lose you 6-12k per harvest? If you skipped the ping pong space you'd be able to rent a whole other space in less than three months, exclusively for beer pong. Or another garden...

TRUTH!

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

O trust me I thought about it. But not up to me. The homeowner isn't wanting to use up the entire garage. I'm just grateful that he is allowing me to use any space at all. My last spot I blew up the basement. Had 3 flower rooms and a big veg room. Flower rooms were all gavitas. 8 in one and 6 in the other two. Killed it at that spot. But it was with a partner and well most partners suck. So I dipped out. Was suppose to go buy a home. But I'm about 6 months out from being able too. So in the mean time. I'm doing what I can in the garage at the place I live and rent a room at. Once I buy the house I will be back at the big boy rooms. And I won't have any room for ping pong tables haha

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Dude throw up 6 for sure!!!! We started with way more lights now we're down to half or less. Matter of fact u should take down the walls and boom the whole building imho ;)

Top Bottom