2 pics, 1 week apart = very different looking plant

• Thread starter GI JO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

As the title says, these were taken a week apart, more flushing took place, temps were quite low (62 - 66) and lights turned off the last two days. The top pic is the final result. I didn't get as close up on the last picture, I really wanted to get the leaves in the shot. I was a little surprised at the difference.

1 week ago
Out in the cold
GI JO

GI JO

Thanks, I realize that. For me, this is more of a visual confirmation of the affects of what flushing, cold temps and some darkness do at the end for a plant.

N

Ne Obliviscaris

Thanks, I realize that. For me, this is more of a visual confirmation of the affects of what flushing, cold temps and some darkness do at the end for a plant.

I don't know if the assumptions you're making about the causes of the changes are justified, breh, I think its more of a timing thing than a flush/temp/dark trick thing.

As Hiboy said, that looks like normal maturing that happens in end flower. Leaves start to yellow and if its a purple strain you get those awesome autumn colors shes showing in that top pic. I think if you kept her at 12/12 and kept pumping nutes through her she'd look exactly the same though. I'm not suggesting doing that, it will definately affect the flavor, but I don't think that any of those factors (aside from temp which will encourage purpling) change the visual appearance of the plant.

Having said that, you got a good looking girl there, and my comments aren't meant to disparage you, just offering my knowledge and experience.

Top Bottom