2 plants 1 seed - never seen this before

• Thread starter Ihavenoideawhatimdoing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Here’s something interesting. Starting a new round off the seeds I made from my “dusk musk” creation.

Same seed batch. One of the plants has sprouted 2 entire sets right out of the single seed. Never have seen this before in my years. Anyone else?

2 plants 1 seed   never seen this before
A

Alwispy

Hey !! Check out grannies thread , same thing ! 🤔 These must be the missing seeds from Jupiter 😳

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Yea I’ve seen two taproots before our a single seed, but I’ve never seen one taproot split right out the gate into two mains.

Madmax

Madmax

Here’s something interesting. Starting a new round off the seeds I made from my “dusk musk” creation.

Same seed batch. One of the plants has sprouted 2 entire sets right out of the single seed. Never have seen this before in my years. Anyone else?
twinnies..one is Danny diVito and Arnie is the other ..you might have to kill Danny 😁🤦🤷

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

To answer your question, they’re growing well, although in my 30 years growing I’ve not experience a more haggard looking plant. Each leaf is deformed and twisted up. It’s a strange one for sure. Once they get some more bones in them I’ll train and thin it out, but so far so good. I even dug down a bit to make 100% sure it was 2 plants off one seed and sure as shit, it’s one main with a split. Wild.

03543C54 EEA1 4EA5 84EB B41825A90126

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

I’ve had one !! One of them just died off after a couple weeks
Hopefully this one keeps its vigor and can make it to the flip! It’ll be interesting to see the outcome.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Twins, perhaps? If so, maybe even identical twins. It will be interesting to see how they develop.

I had one split into three stems. One stem hasn't done much. The other two are growing well. The plant otherwise seems normal other than being a slow grower.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

Twins, perhaps? If so, maybe even identical twins. It will be interesting to see how they develop.

I had one split into three stems. One stem hasn't done much. The other two are growing well. The plant otherwise seems normal other than being a slow grower.
Awesome! Yea this one just looks a bit……tarded…

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
To answer your question, they’re growing well, although in my 30 years growing I’ve not experience a more haggard looking plant. Each leaf is deformed and twisted up. It’s a strange one for sure. Once they get some more bones in them I’ll train and thin it out, but so far so good. I even dug down a bit to make 100% sure it was 2 plants off one seed and sure as shit, it’s one main with a split. Wild.

View attachment 1347415

If her stalks begin to take a flat shape into flower she could be a mutant with fasciation. You'll know for sure when it flowers and a top bud looks more like a fat broom or scrub brush than a typical bud. Could also be a polyploidy.
Fasciation is rare but does happen in cannabis. I've only had one plant ever do it. If I see it again in my garden I'll kill the mutant the same way I'd kill a hermie.

This is what fasciation looks like in all it's glory.

I

Ihavenoideawhatimdoing

If her stalks begin to take a flat shape into flower she could be a mutant with fasciation. You'll know for sure when it flowers and a top bud looks more like a fat broom or scrub brush than a typical bud. Could also be a polyploidy.
Fasciation is rare but does happen in cannabis. I've only had one plant ever do it. If I see it again in my garden I'll kill the mutant the same way I'd kill a hermie.

Thanks for the insight!

TomH

TomH

That’s awesome!
I have both cactus and euphorbia which have cresting (fascination), they are gorgeous beyond explanation.
I would be thrilled to have this in my grow room!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
That’s awesome!
I have both cactus and euphorbia which have cresting (fascination), they are gorgeous beyond explanation.
I would be thrilled to have this in my grow room!

There's no doubt it's interesting and unique. The issue with cannabis though is we smoke it and the way fasciation grows in weed, it becomes filled with bud rot mold near harvest. In that pic you can kinda see it by the way the leaves are in the early stages of being cut off from nute supply. Mold is eating it from the inside out. That's why I'll kill it if I see it again

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

My lady had three! All is good with her, beautiful formation all leaves seem normal, she is a big plant! Plant to the left of the clones.

1295D344 BEB9 42AA BAC3 A862513D8E54
Top Bottom