2 plants 2 different problems please help me out here

• Thread starter ssulaiman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssulaiman

I am growing these plants in a 3x3 with the spiderfarmer SE3000, i use grow nutes from EasyGrow, and i use other products from Biobizz (alg-a-mic, root juice, activera and cal mag) all following the manufacturers recommendations. These issues are accuring since 2/3 weeks or so and i have a hard time diagnosing what the problems are and what to do, i am keeping the ph around 6,5 and ppms around 600.

The right plant is a cbd plant and the left one is Gelato Cookies, both from RoyalQueenSeeds
The left plants new growth is drooping in a weird way, no idea why this is. And the rights new growth is turning a lime green colour, please help me out here

2 plants 2 different problems please help me out here
2 plants 2 different problems please help me out here 2
2 plants 2 different problems please help me out here 3
freezeland2

freezeland2

The plant on the left is experiencing nitrogen toxicity.

New growth is typically lighter than existing mature foliage, but what is the lights intensity at? Do you know how much ppfd it’s getting from the light.

S

ssulaiman

The plant on the left is experiencing nitrogen toxicity.

New growth is typically lighter than existing mature foliage, but what is the lights intensity at? Do you know how much ppfd it’s getting from the light.
Oh okay, but i do keep finding all out yellow leaves on the bottom of the plants. I thought this had to do with Too low N. And are you talking abound the new leaves drooping?

I tried to keep the ppfd optimal for cannabis plants, i played around with the height and intensity of the light and calculated to get it around 600

freezeland2

freezeland2

The leafs that are clawed and dark green are symptoms of nitrogen toxicity. Those effected leaves will always look like that now.

Yellowing lower leaves can also be caused by other factors. Such as insufficient air flow in the lower canopy, insects, or just their end of life on the plant.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The leafs that are clawed and dark green are symptoms of nitrogen toxicity. Those effected leaves will always look like that now.

Yellowing lower leaves can also be caused by other factors. Such as insufficient air flow in the lower canopy, insects, or just their end of life on the plant.
Don't forget over-watering will cause early yellowing issues too. Not saying that's the OP's issue because the tops look to me like a light intensity issue.

A healthy plant that's growing in a dialed in environment will be able to take more light. If the plant is showing signs of stress or nutrient issues that same light intensity can cause a host of issues. I would dial down your light's intensity or raise it higher until you get this figured out.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Don't forget over-watering will cause early yellowing issues too. Not saying that's the OP's issue because the tops look to me like a light intensity issue.

A healthy plant that's growing in a dialed in environment will be able to take more light. If the plant is showing signs of stress or nutrient issues that same light intensity can cause a host of issues. I would dial down your light's intensity or raise it higher until you get this figured out.
It didn’t sound like there was a lot of confidence in how that light was set. So you could be very spot on.

Good point on the watering, but I don’t think that’s his or her issue.

Top Bottom