2 plants became one?????????craziness

• Thread starter kdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kdog

so i used to grow from seeds, but this last time around my friend and i built a clone machine with the spray nozzles inside and all that....these things are absolutly fucking amazing, three days and roots have started. ten days and the roots are like a foot long.
anyway, we popped two clones into one tiny basket for lack of room. one was super lemon haze x bubblegum and the other is purple haze no 1. so after about a week i forgot it was two in one and it got planted into the soiless mix. well i looked at it the other day and both clones have completely grown together, when i say this i mean two became one in the litteral sense, its like a freak mutant. both stems are inside the same skin now its like they became syamese twins. im now trying to post the pics.
anyone ever see this? its actually pretty fuckin awsome cuz its now ready to flower and one side is lemon haze and the other side is purple haze. wait till you guys see this youll shit. seriously. the roots grew together and everything. we just redid the experament with nl blueberry and sensi star last nite. to see if it happens again

420king-MASSES

yooooo ur gonna need to post some pics up you got my curiosity peeked

4everhigh

iv read you can graf cannabis together and grow out multiple strains on one plant. theres a guy in the UK that has 11 strains on each one of his 5 plants. looks like you got the easy way out and it did it itself. you should veg her for a long time and turn her into a huge monster. lets see some pics g

lazarus718

lazarus718

Is it just me or does this somehow feel like a M. Night Shyamalan flick?!?!

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Sounds like a natural graft. Not too exciting, considering the high-humidity environment. Most herbaceous plants are capable of this trait, and even closely related species can be grafted onto one-another.

For example, a perennial hops (nearly a cousin to cannabis genetically) can be used for a grafting project. The grafts will maintain all of their original characteristics, as it's a physical and not a genetic manipulation. With the hops being a perennial it's also possible to graft several hidden buds onto a single plant every season without affecting the donor hops too drastically.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I still would like to see the pictures of it as I haven't had this happen to me yet.

Cheers,
Crom

420king-MASSES

pics pics pics pics pics as the forum chants pics pics pics POST UP SOME PICS MAN!!!!WE WANT TO SEE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
so i used to grow from seeds, but this last time around my friend and i built a clone machine with the spray nozzles inside and all that....these things are absolutly fucking amazing, three days and roots have started. ten days and the roots are like a foot long.
anyway, we popped two clones into one tiny basket for lack of room. one was super lemon haze x bubblegum and the other is purple haze no 1. so after about a week i forgot it was two in one and it got planted into the soiless mix. well i looked at it the other day and both clones have completely grown together, when i say this i mean two became one in the litteral sense, its like a freak mutant. both stems are inside the same skin now its like they became syamese twins. im now trying to post the pics.
anyone ever see this? its actually pretty fuckin awsome cuz its now ready to flower and one side is lemon haze and the other side is purple haze. wait till you guys see this youll shit. seriously. the roots grew together and everything. we just redid the experament with nl blueberry and sensi star last nite. to see if it happens again

I NEW IT WOULD ONLY B A MATTER OF TIME B4 SOMEONE STUMBLED APON THIS.

Ive been doing some expermenting with this, (only in rapid rooters not clone machine yet). I was hopeing that it could help the medical patients with plant count numbers and also growing trees faster. So far, it looks promising but HAve not done side by side grows, as i am in the very early stages. I think there might b something promising here but im jus not sure yet. I hope others become intrested in this aswell.

Good luck on ur expermenting, and please keep us updated.

Confu...

C

cousin_ed

take four clones in a clone machine and bind their roots up together and place them in one clone spot. see if they grow together. maybe use some root gel?

someone do it! high as fuck sorry

Top Bottom