2 Plants One Pot And Separating Them

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hi guys
I had started some Exodus Kush plants but I realize I have 2 in one pot can I safely separate the 2 and how would I do that because I assume now there roots are twisted together?

Irish063

Irish063

@Seamaiden
Not to hijack this thread but I was just wondering about this scenario a couple nights ago. I was wondering how they would do together if you had 2 or more in the same container/pot (accounting for correct size).
Growing Aspen trees individually is difficult. They always do much better if a few are planted near each other. My theory is they develop and underground network with their root system, much like Mushrooms do.
Do you think cannabis would have a similar reaction or do they compete for the same space?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
@Seamaiden
Not to hijack this thread but I was just wondering about this scenario a couple nights ago. I was wondering how they would do together if you had 2 or more in the same container/pot (accounting for correct size).
Growing Aspen trees individually is difficult. They always do much better if a few are planted near each other. My theory is they develop and underground network with their root system, much like Mushrooms do.
Do you think cannabis would have a similar reaction or do they compete for the same space?
I think the two plants would fight each other for nutrients and water. They would still do okay but you might have to water more often.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Look no further than how hemp is/was cultivated. Grown clustered, forces the growth sky high, creating massive amounts of fiber and hurd, not much flower and foliage. Not necessarily true with Cannabis indicia hemp oilseed strains however.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

In Vermont how many plants can you grow without issues from the law if not any?

Bobby reefah

Bobby reefah

Hi guys
I had started some Exodus Kush plants but I realize I have 2 in one pot can I safely separate the 2 and how would I do that because I assume now there roots are twisted together?
Yes bro you need to separate the 2 never grow them together in the same pot fir starters they will want different nutes one may want more than the other and if you have problems with one plant you'll have problems with both

Bobby reefah

Bobby reefah

Awesome
I'm having issues with lime green plants I but people gave me some info on fixing them
Well bro let me ask you this is it starting from the top and working its way down the leaves? If so try some nitogen and magnisum in small amounts cuz less is more on a scientific level and if it dont clear up or anything in a few days its one of the micro nutrients there is macro and micro deficiency macro nutes are mobile so it takes from the bottom leaves and feeds the top leaves so if its not nitrogen or magnisum its one of the micro nutes what kind of water are you using and the ph balance of your water?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Here is a picture I just gave them epsom salts 2 days ago,this is before

IMG 20161015 171559
Bobby reefah

Bobby reefah

Here is a picture I just gave them epsom salts 2 days ago,this is before
Bro you should have a flush out first it looks like you have a little nute burn on the edge of your plants and try a light dose of N and MG after the flush too much MG will cause calcium deficiency

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden
IIRC, aspen grow clonally, EG, again IIRC, the oldest living organism on earth is a stand of aspen somewhere in the Rockies that are thought to be something like 80,000yo. Cannabis is an annual that does not grow clonally even though it can be cloned. What you're thinking about is a method of growing clones together outside, pushed all together, to make them look like one plant. Each clone doesn't grow more than what its neighbor allows (and, believe you me, police count trunks, too). So, I don't know that they compete for space, when I've grown clones tightly together they just... grew together. They didn't grow bigger/better, they performed the same as a clone planted by itself. I hope that makes sense.

The issue that is really presenting itself when one plants multiple seedlings together has to do as much with handling should they all turn out to be female (and either one of them is a keeper), and how rough you may need to be if one turns out to be a male, or hermies, etc. I don't think it's a hard rule in that regard, it's just a handling issue more than anything from my perspective.
In Vermont how many plants can you grow without issues from the law if not any?
I don't know, sorry!
Well bro let me ask you this is it starting from the top and working its way down the leaves? If so try some nitogen and magnisum in small amounts cuz less is more on a scientific level and if it dont clear up or anything in a few days its one of the micro nutrients there is macro and micro deficiency macro nutes are mobile so it takes from the bottom leaves and feeds the top leaves so if its not nitrogen or magnisum its one of the micro nutes what kind of water are you using and the ph balance of your water?
Really? If it's starting from the top, wouldn't that indicate an immobile element, not mobile? Wouldn't a macronutrient that's immobile be something like Ca here? On a scientific level is why I'm asking these questions, because what you're posting doesn't make sense in that regard.

Top Bottom