2 Pound Plant

• Thread starter GrowGigantic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrowGigantic

hi guuys, im a enormpus marijuana entusiastic, and i just have a simple desire, that is growing a gigantic MJ plant, yielding 1,5+ pounds, in 650w.
thannnnks

W

Wonder Budz

Thanks man !! Didnt really thought about 1000 w. What about the pot ?
Of course! And I think a 15 gallon cloth pot would be ideal, especially if you plan on using some sort of Nutes to bulk up your roots. Reason being is that you won't run into root rot as easy since the roots will have plenty of room to grow and breathe throughout its life cycle and you won't have to transplant later on when it's a little bit tougher. :cool:

G

GrowGigantic

Of course! And I think a 15 gallon cloth pot would be ideal, especially if you plan on using some sort of Nutes to bulk up your roots. Reason being is that you won't run into root rot as easy since the roots will have plenty of room to grow and breathe throughout its life cycle and you won't have to transplant later on when it's a little bit tougher. :cool:

Yeah man!! Nice info !!
I believe it !

D

DopeSnob

Id say 30 gallon or more. Especially if your doing a LOS. I just remeber kevin jodrey saying that a good starting point OUTDOORS was a pound per 35 gals.

Top Bottom