2 Random (medical Grades) 1 Amnesia Haze Autoflower

• Thread starter Newbie88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie88

Newbie88

na, just airy. All the buds besides being airy and hairy looked great. Nice orange/red hairs and covered in frost

Newbie88

Newbie88

Pretty decent actually I have been smoking on it a bit since it's, dry it's just not cured and a bowl gets the job done. I dont think she ever hit her full potency though. She never smelled like talking about it. A little fruity/spicy homegrown smell and thats it. The 2nd one same strain smells like someone dropped an OZ of dank in my closet, and she's just now hitting the vegging/flowering stage.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yea.....my goal is for one to 3 hits an thats it. Thats odd that one didnt develop a smell.....musta just been a seed with weak genetics?

Newbie88

Newbie88

The whole plant with her is odd. I got it from ilovegrowinginvalid.com 3 amnesia haze auto fem seeds. Suppose to be compact she was 5 and half ft tall. I really think the miracle grow tore her a new one and the plant went bipolar on me or something

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yea would make sense. Fuk miracle.grow, I would shut them down if I could.......well, to the new ones I hope to see beautiful outcomes. Had high hopes for that monster auto....

Newbie88

Newbie88

me too, But i could not give her nutes at all thanks to the miracle grow she burned bad every time. So my hopes are high with number 2, i think im better prepared now lol

Y

YoDaddi

Nice man! I cant wait till my Grand Daddy Purp is done. Gonna use the trimmings for oil an I wanna try it on my pizza =) done the cakes, cookies, an brownies....now in branching out. I cook pizza for about 12 minutes in a 550degree oven...anybody know if the cannaoil with stay intact?
Where can I find the Grand Daddy Purp? I have looked everywhere

Top Bottom