2 tent grow 5x5 and 10X10. first grow : )

• Thread starter growgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growgrow

Hi all... I am putting together this journey to track my own grow and to hopefully receive any constructive criticism that anyone might have.... This is my first grow, but I have been doing at least 3 plus hours per day in research and reading. I also decided that when I wanted to grow I will invest the money to do it correctly. I am a valid prop 215 patient who was involved in a car wreck some years ago and medicinal marijuana has helped me out tremendously other than the fact that it is soo expensive. This is why I have decided to do my own grow to produce enough marijuana for edible consumption whic helps my daily pain out the best. With that said, lets get started:

Equipment:
1 5x5x7 grow lab tent for Veg
1 designer 4 ft 8 bulb t5
mini desk fan for venilation
1 10x10x7 Grow Lab Tent for Flower
2 600 W HPS
2 magnum xxxl hoods w/ 6 inch vents
2 lumatek 600w digital ballasts
1 12000 btu edgestar portable AC w/ heater and dehumidifier
2 oscilating fans
1 vortex 10 in fan
1 750 CFM phresh carbon filter
I made my own intake fan and filter, is in pics and will explain.
1 Hygrometer/thermometer
5 lb CO2 bottle w/ solenoid/regulator/airflow meter.
digital Ph Meter... 6 bucks off ebay! works great
submarine pump
10 small tomato cages
bamboo sticks for training

Medium:
clones in small rock wool cubes...
Planted in Fox Farm soil and put in 1 gal bags
transfered into formula 707 (soil/coco mix) put in 3 gal bags

Nutes:
Entire Van De Zwaan House and Garden line
COCO A & B
Root Excel
Multizen
Drip Clean
Bud XL
Top Booster
Shooting powder satchells

Strains:
6 Trainwreck (i turned 1 into MOM, I love TW)
4 GROMAN (GrapefruitXRomulanXShaman)

Water:
BIG RO Machine OUTSIDE GROCERY STORE FOR 1 buck per 5 Gal

PLAN:
Veg until wrecks are 2ft and flip all
veg cycle 18/6
Feed 1 time per week based on H&G feeding schedule online www.house-garden.us
I do not want to water inbetween feedings so that my ladies stay SUPER HUNGRY....

FLOWER TENT DESIGN: you will see in pics below but my intake is made from a 10 inch desk fan that I broke off the stand (Copied from GROWMASTER ) and stuffed in a 10 inch elbow... i cut a hepa heatervent filter to fit on the other end. Carbon filter setting on floor w/ 10 in vortex fan sitting on top of it pushing 6 inch ducting through the magnum xxl hoods, out the top of the tent and out side. AC is setting inside tent and ducted directly outside and set at 75 F. 1 oscilating fan is pointed at the glass on the hoods and 1 oscilates at the plants. TEMPS ARE STAYING INBETWEEN 73 and 76 and HUMIDITY IS around 35%. FLOWER ROOM IS DIALED IN.... TONS AN TONS OF NEGATIVE PRESSURE (tent basically whissles)... Glass on hoods is cool to touch.... (I just set all of this yesterday and it has been going 1 full day now on 12/12 :banana:

Where I am NOW: I VEGGED FOR 37 DAYS (how long it took to get the TW's to 2 ft) I am on day 2 of FLOWER I have been taking pictures since day 1 of setup (before the plants) and I will post all pics ... I have been through a couple bumps in the road with my plants almost all DYING.. pics will show that...QUESTIONS AND CRITICISM ARE VERY WELCOME.... PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS.......

GROW!!

2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 2
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 3
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 4
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 5
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 6
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 7
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 8
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 9
2 tent grow 5x5 and 10x10 first grow 10
winta

winta

nice setup! you should have a great run ill be ridin wit ya!:character0180: i love trainwreck too! im smokin some blue wreck right now :):rauch08:

G

growgrow

HI HERES MORE PICS..... They all almost died after the first week or so, but I flushed and started the H&G full line..I almost thought that all this equipment might be on craigslist soon... thank god i figured it out :D

The GROMAN (Grapefruit X ROMULAN X SHAMAN) are the indica looking ones... HOPE U LIKE :party0033:

IMG 0036
IMG 0184
IMG 0210
IMG 0213
IMG 0218
IMG 0219
IMG 0222
IMG 0223
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good bro,when/are you planning on transplanting them.the trainwrecks will really take off from the looks of it,they are ready for sure.personally i like to use a minimum now of like 3.5 gal to flower,but that is quickly becoming 5 gal and soon mpb tubs..more the better..how much longer are you going to veg for?are you planning on topping your plants,or training them in any way,this will increase your yield substantially...good luck,i'm subscribed..Burn

edit..pics above posted as i was typing..lol..nice work essay :character0025:

G

growgrow

nice setup! you should have a great run ill be ridin wit ya!:character0180: i love trainwreck too! im smokin some blue wreck right now :):rauch08:

THANKS WINTA... I HOPE MY GROWS WILL B HALF AS GOOD AS URS.... chek out the other pics...

GROW

G

growgrow

looking good bro,when/are you planning on transplanting them.the trainwrecks will really take off from the looks of it,they are ready for sure.personally i like to use a minimum now of like 3.5 gal to flower,but that is quickly becoming 5 gal and soon mpb tubs..more the better..how much longer are you going to veg for?are you planning on topping your plants,or training them in any way,this will increase your yield substantially...good luck,i'm subscribed..Burn

edit..pics above posted as i was typing..lol..nice work essay :character0025:

THanks BURN..... You replied SO FAST that i was uploading the other pics... i transplanted into 3 gal.... well see how it plays out.... I did no topping/fimming/training/.... just want to see what they do.... thanx for subscribing

GROW

G

growgrow

Thanx Winta... just hours of being logged into this site... shits addicting once you start to understand what you are doing..... I love my lil bitches. haha...

GROW

M

mr english

Hey grow grow

i`m also doing a two tent grow i`m using the secret jardins 10 x10 and 8 x 8,really like the look of the grow labs,would like 2 have tried 1 of each, but don`t think u can get them in the uk.

Anyway good luck and i`ll b following with interest.

winta

winta

its addicting like a muthafucka!:icon_spin:

Thanx Winta... just hours of being logged into this site... shits addicting once you start to understand what you are doing..... I love my lil bitches. haha...

GROW

Venom818

Venom818

Looking good bro but why are u wasting so much space is this a test run and u can run atleast 2400 watts in there and at least 18 plants bro.:character0025:

G

growgrow

Looking good bro but why are u wasting so much space is this a test run and u can run atleast 2400 watts in there and at least 18 plants bro.:character0025:

Thanx for tunin in bro... definately a test run.... I plan on harvesting once a month.... 18 ladies at a time.... veg for 1 month.... flower one month on each side of tent.... since this is the first stage... only one side is in flower.... next month I will be throwing in 2 more 6 hundos...... but right now i got enough room to put a table in there and play dominos, I think that i will and post pics haha... Im getting 20 more clones tomorrow morn 10 purple urkel and 10 casey jones.... i will post pics too

GROW!!

I

ImptheGimp

looking good. you're going to blow those tents up! ill keep up with your pics interested how these go...

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Wow i gotta get me one of those tents on my next grow:)

is that the mamouth tent?

M

Malachi

i would use a 1000w MH in my 5x5 veg tent rather then a T5 ... you will see much better growth and they will hit your flower tent running bro! You could have a shelf in there with your T5 for cuts and mothers, but once they get about 10" put to power to them homie. This will really increase your yield if you are running a perpetual harvest because they will be huge when they hit that flower tent!
Looks good bro.

G

growgrow

looking good. you're going to blow those tents up! ill keep up with your pics interested how these go...

Thanx bro..... I cant wait til all 3 cycles catch up to eachother..... SOO FUN..

i would use a 1000w MH in my 5x5 veg tent rather then a T5 ... you will see much better growth and they will hit your flower tent running bro! You could have a shelf in there with your T5 for cuts and mothers, but once they get about 10" put to power to them homie. This will really increase your yield if you are running a perpetual harvest because they will be huge when they hit that flower tent!
Looks good bro.

Thanx for stoppin in... I wish i could do that but i just bought all this equiptment, once i get a few strains and cycles under my belt, i do plan on having just a mother/baby tent. Are you recomending that 1000w MH because of the pennetration or lumens? rt now the t5 has a total of 23,200 lumens. Not sure what that MH has. But I guess id be willing to give it a shot if it really worx better. Thanx for the advise and tuning in

Wow i gotta get me one of those tents on my next grow:)

is that the mamouth tent?

Yo Jah.... Growlab GL145 is the big one and I forget the model number of the smaller one... Those mamouth pro tents look supersick, i think one is like 10X20.. but I love the growlabs, barely any light leak and plenty of spots to shoot extention cords and shit through.... the smaller one has velcrow flaps w/ windows in em to peek at your ladies. im happy w/ it.. not too much $ either for both i think i only paid 1 G. (1 QP, haha)

GROW!

M

Malachi

yea the 1000W MH has about 110,000 lumens bro and a much better penetration

I

ImptheGimp

I recently picked up one of those T5 panels myself for my mothers, Its worked wonders and now im considering picking up another for veg, what did you think? I've considered using a MH but due to heat and amps i couldnt go any higher than a 400w. Ive been very impressed with my T5 panel esp with the low heat and amps it pulls.

G

growgrow

yea the 1000W MH has about 110,000 lumens bro and a much better penetration

When I get my mom tent I will try this on my new baby tent... Sounds good

I recently picked up one of those T5 panels myself for my mothers, Its worked wonders and now im considering picking up another for veg, what did you think? I've considered using a MH but due to heat and amps i couldnt go any higher than a 400w. Ive been very impressed with my T5 panel esp with the low heat and amps it pulls.

I love my T5 and T8's they I also love the fact that they dont use very much electricity. I have never used anything else so I do like it but am also open to ideas concerning the penetration.

GROW

G

growgrow

Hey GUYS.... I picked up 4 new strains as babies... 5 of each..... They ARE:

Casey Jones
OG Kush
Purple Kush
Querkle

They are all in the VEG tent. I also picked up two t8 2bulb fluoro lights which I hung vertically for the mom.... i also left enough space to add at least 2 more moms. These babies ended up being a lot bigger than I thought.... some of the cj's are almost 12 in tall... I plan on vegging for another 2 weeks or so and putting them into flower...

GROW!!!!!!!

IMG 0225
IMG 0226
IMG 0227
Top Bottom