2 tent grow 5x5 and 10X10. first grow : )

• Thread starter growgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdog

sdog

nice setup grw grw! ur almost there buddy just a co2 ppm monitor for exact levels and a little super cropping you'll do just find my friend. as for the groman its a piece of shit bro dnt waiste your time on that, trainwreck is an excellent choice though

G

growgrow

nice setup grw grw! ur almost there buddy just a co2 ppm monitor for exact levels and a little super cropping you'll do just find my friend. as for the groman its a piece of shit bro dnt waiste your time on that, trainwreck is an excellent choice though

Thanx SD... appreciate the advice.. i have a five lb co2 tank w/ tubing, but i am afraid to use it because i have sooo much airflow throughout my room. I was thinking about setting it up the fan vs co2 solenoid on opposite 15 minute timers... let me know your thoughts on that.... but things are going great, im about to post soem pix..

GROW

G

growgrow

Week 4 of 12/12

Hey guys.. Half way there.... i feel pretty good about this grow, i did have a really bad gnat problem though... I was filling a yellow sticky trap in 3 days(WOW) so i was definately freaking out. I got mosquito dunks and crumbled them in the pots, added liquit concentrated BT to thier midweek feedings, and put a shitload of yellow traps around the tent.... TODAY THEYRE FINALLY GONE!!!:banana: .... any ways I hope you guys enjoy these pics because I SURE DO... let me know your thoughts... oh yea... I didnt top any of the trainwrecks, but i did bend the main tops under the tomatoe cage because they were getting too tall and I think it had an LST effect... let me know yoru thoughts.... GROW!!

IMG 0296
IMG 0295
IMG 0294
IMG 0293
IMG 0292
IMG 0291
IMG 0289
IMG 0288
IMG 0286
G

growgrow

I am putting another 17 ladies in flower on saturday and will post more pics of those....

Let me know if you guys are interested in this post.... does anyone have any recommendations or criticism for what I am doing.... I still dont know what to do about my 5 lb C02 tank that I bought..... THanks guys

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

U made me a full believer of the T5... super clean set-up + great smoke u cant loose

G

growgrow

U made me a full believer of the T5... super clean set-up + great smoke u cant loose

Thnx reggie... the t5's work great..... home depot now sells 4 bulb t5 setups for like 1/3rd the cost... i had to buy one... now i got a small ten full of fluoros... Good luck... chek out my new pics....

GROW!!

G

growgrow

WEEK 6 of one sid and WEEK 2 of the other

Hey guys.... i know no1 is really watchin this but i want this post for keepsakes.... seriously let me know your thoughts though... love the feedback.... i think this shit looks awesome and i cant believe that I am the one growing it!!!:cool0010: CHECK IT OUT!!

GROW!!

IMG 0331
IMG 0332
IMG 0334
IMG 0335
IMG 0339
IMG 0343
IMG 0344
southstreets

southstreets

awesome job bro!!! straight killin it!!! looks like them gurls are packin on the weight now!!!

G

growgrow

awesome job bro!!! straight killin it!!! looks like them gurls are packin on the weight now!!!

Thanx south.... i sure hope ur right about that weight... haha... it sure does look like it though....ill keep postin pix.... Thanx for tunin in.

GROW!!!

R

RonMac559

Lookin good Grow, straight dank... I'll be followin this one for sure...

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Yeah bro, that is a clean looking set-up. There is nothing finer than sampling something that you spent your hard earned time and work growing. How soon are you harvesting?

G

growgrow

Yeah bro, that is a clean looking set-up. There is nothing finer than sampling something that you spent your hard earned time and work growing. How soon are you harvesting?

Thnx man.... im tryin to keep it that way... im stoked about the prepetual harvest thing...ima start flush next saturday and cut the following sat.. so 2 weeks..... Im hopin to pull down like 2 bows.... I put that little bud i accidently snapped off ina curing jar today so in like a week I will try :cool0044:...... Thanx for stoppin in..

GROW!!!

R

RichieRich

Love the tents man. So you have 4 600's in there? What are the temps like?

G

growgrow

Love the tents man. So you have 4 600's in there? What are the temps like?

Na bro... thanx for chimin in... but I got 2 1000's adn 2 6 hundos..... low temps at 68..... highs at 76 F... im runnin a 12000 btu in there and one 750 cfm scrubber and a 750 cfm w/ another carbon filter to push it all outside through the thouwies.... im about to switch to 8 600's...

GROW!!!

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work man, I love the super clean set-up. Those ladies look great, I can't wait to see how it turns out for ya. Happy Harvesting! :smiley_joint:

inthefire

inthefire

How did you adjust the temperatures can you give more details?Did you use a control?
thanks for sharing

C

CanadianClassic

Looks nice but if u can i would put your Carbon filter and EXhaust fan up high since that is where all the Heat(Hot air) sits anyways looks good

Goodluck with the Ladies!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom