2 To 3 Weeks Til Harvest What's The Best Procedure?

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

I have a early harvest tent on 2 of my outdoor plants and I was curious what would be the best procedure from now til harvest
strains are : Snow land and white fire special
2 to 3 weeks til harvest whats the best procedure

monstacropn

monstacropn

Nice looking plants brother....some will say flush a wk,some say 2wks.can u describe what u fed and schedule of feeding...
I use "perfect PH, Sensi-grow and then seinsi-bloom" feeding them once a month; being that I use irrigation canals I double up the neuts for 10 gallons worth in a 5 gallon bucket and spread it accordingly. The last picture is one side of the 2 plants in my tent. 1st is White Fire Special and 2nd is SnowLand
20170718 131902
20170718 132110
20170718 132133

monstacropn

monstacropn

im surprised more of the hairs havnt turned (orange/red)and pulld back into buds yet..clearly yur no noob so what r u shooting for b4 u pull?r u going 25%amber/75%cloudy?
I heard from my neighbor that it's best to harvest a week early so the buds stay a greener color, Ill get you a real close up

fatawa

fatawa

I heard from my neighbor that it's best to harvest a week early so the buds stay a greener color, Ill get you a real close up
ya...i gues thats kinda true..usualy strain kinda determines that but its kinda n the buzz yur trying to get.cloudy trichs givs a uppity buzz(good for morning or b4 wrk)amber givs u more couchlock effect.personaly most people who buy from me like the uppity buzz(cancer,m.s. patients)kinda makes getting outta the house bearable for them.n some like to b stuck/glued to couch..

S

Socalking

Wow looks great! Looks like they could go another 3-4 weeks but I dont know, might as well get an early harvest before those monsters are done, take some of the weight off your shoulders come october xD

monstacropn

monstacropn

Indeed I s
Wow looks great! Looks like they could go another 3-4 weeks but I dont know, might as well get an early harvest before those monsters are done, take some of the weight off your shoulders come october xD
already had problems finding trimmers lol

Top Bottom