2 UnderCurrent evo 9s, 4k on flip flop...

• Thread starter DreaminBig1207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'd love to hear and see the results of using MOAB in the UC... How much did you use? :wondering

D

DreaminBig1207

no update, sry guys. i guess i wasnt 100 percent legal at the time and my land lord had no clue and is the biggest dick ever, he was there with the cops when i drove by the last time. no charges were filled but i was kicked out and they took all my equipment and cut down the plants on the last week. I lost everything in both rooms, for some reason they left they chillers so only thing i got back...

went out and bought 6 of the ochos and a uc evo 18, only running 15 buckets thought... idk if ill be doing a thread or not, my 3/4in flex hosing running to the pump is kinking up for some reason, i think the pump is to stong? going to home depot today to buy 3/4in pvc pimping to replace all the flex hosing, that should fix my problems i see alot of the pros doing this so well c.

C

crossouttheiis

fuck bro im sorry... it seems like this is starting to be a more common theme. wtf is with all these dick landlords... I guess I should just find myself lucky. The pvc should do the trick like you said. good luck on your future ventures.

D

DreaminBig1207

fuck bro im sorry... it seems like this is starting to be a more common theme. wtf is with all these dick landlords... I guess I should just find myself lucky. The pvc should do the trick like you said. good luck on your future ventures.

thanks bro, it sucks but ive got another room going at the house i own so i wont have any problems just set me back about another year or so, lol. keep up the good work, i c u have a uc12 site about to be poppin off.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That sucks! Rentals and growing are like oil and water... :shake

C

crossouttheiis

thanks bro, it sucks but ive got another room going at the house i own so i wont have any problems just set me back about another year or so, lol. keep up the good work, i c u have a uc12 site about to be poppin off.

yeah im going to try... just need to get one solid run in and get things dialed in and im probably going to do the same as you.

L

lifecycle

FUCK what a kick in the dick! dude you were killing it. I'm guessing they found you by smell? those cans were to small. next time don't tie your lighting into your scrubbers it cuts down on cfm and you need the cfm to utilize your whole filter not just half of it.

The formula for sizing a room: Length x Width x Height

Divided by 3

Gives minimum recommended fan CFM

Match fan to filter

C

calicoli

Sorry to hear the bad news. Glad to see you are sticking with it!!
Peace

D

DreaminBig1207

No smell at all with the cotton candy x romulan. He went upstairs to see the light leak around the door and an ro line leading to each room. Called the police and the broke down both bedroom doors to find 18 plants. They are tryin to say I had 20 lbs of dry bud in each room!!! Lmao. I wish!!! Tryin to sue me for the removal of all my shit and the cut down of my plants too lol.

C

crossouttheiis

check your states laws. In most states landlords are required to give a 24 notice of entry to their rental unit. Look up the laws it should be pretty easy to get out of the suit from your landlord.

20 lbs in each room.. lol maybe of plant matter... might as well say a hundred in each room and include the water since thats the medium its in haha

Top Bottom