2 Vast 2 Fast * Massive Midget First Grow Ever

• Thread starter Neo Vast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neo Vast

Neo Vast

Hello everyone,
I have spent most of the day reading posts from this forum and i am so very impressed with the level of help and experience. I just want to say this is my first grow and i am a disabled vet that survived a 100% blockage at 34 and now 36, with my wife being a ruptured brain aneurysm survivor at 28 now 33 make a long story short we both said not today death not today :) So basically this is our way of life for our medicine. Enough personal stuff i wan't to get down to business because i have found such a wonderful hobby doing this yet i was too worried about joining anyone or posting anything. I am one of those that will read for days over 50 different things just for the next step then read more about the next step then act from my own choice with as much knowledge i have read...i just draw from everyone's experiences so this is very new as for speaking out and i need some help as well so here i am be gently please lol :)

First Grow- Strains from Heavy Weight through Herbies - (8) 2 Vast 2 Fast (8) Massive Midget
2 - 600 Watt MH then HPS and 1 - Spectra Led 300 watt(129)
Large Carbon filter probable too big but hey :) two 6 inch in lines and a AC

Week 1- March 27, Planted half and half was crazy to try this my first grow but 100% germ so far still going strong :)
Medium- Happy Frog Soil Mixed with 40% per lite
Nutes- AN 1 ml of voodoo juice, 5 ml Bushdoctor Microbe Brew
50% light at 2 ft with temps range 75 to 78 consistently worked very hard to keep environment right well at least what i think is right lol.

Week 2- April 6, Watering a little as needed with them being in Rapid Rooters keeping them moist was not a issue. Sets of leaves are at 2 ranging from 2 to 3 inches.
Nutes- AN used Connoisseur A + B, Voodoo Juice, B-52, Microbe Brew, Black Strap M(cal-mag) with all only giving 1/4 strength. PH'd to 6.5 in a 32 gallon trash can then mixed well. I am giving them a flush when i add the mix as i am killing two birds with one stone I usually have 15% run off or more and drainage is good due to the smart pots and loose medium letting them fully dry out before anyone feeding or watering really letting them thirst for it but not to much.

Week 3- April 11, Gave full watering flush switched from 24/0 to 20/4 and switched to HPS with 100% power they handled this very well but nothing to base on considering i had no one to confer with this whole time. Added two Humidifiers to hit the target range 55 to 65. The ladies are 5 to 7 inches at this time.

Week 4- April 18, Same as earlier Nute feeding still at the 1/4 strength with black strap added at 50 ml to 30 gallon container. I am seeing hairs on the pistils very surprised.

April 23, I might have jumped the gun on switching the Nutes from Grow to Bloom gave same dosage 1/4 of Connoisseur Bloom A+B, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B -52. So I read on this forum here today and I read all day long lol to find out i jumped the gun on switching.

I have been LST'ing for one full week doing great on SCROG the rest tying down very, very bushy girls and stout not much for any stretching but i believe the indica part will keep them smaller but I don't see bud sites yet and I just see white hairs only but the LST has created at least 4 to 6 new tops.

*Possible problem* Though just one set only with the upper new leafs and just two of them have what looks like to be a little yellow tip? So i don't know what to do at this point continue regiment of bloom or go back to veg nutes? I as well have water ready and out for a flush in a couple of days if need be they are sucking up the water pretty quick now every 4 to 5 days pots are light. Temps are keeped at 75 to 79 ran ge and lights are at 2 ft exactly.

I will post pics of Week 1, week 2, and just now tonight week 4 with a close up of the two tips HPS light is a little bit annoying but they are there on the tips any advise or help is so appreciated and thanks for listening to my first ever post although large it is everything so you have the knowledge to help me :) thanks again and thanks for helping a Vet out.Any comments or advice is appreciated :)

2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 2
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 3
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 4
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 5
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 6
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 7
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 8
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 9
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 10
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 11
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 12
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 13
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 14
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 15
2 vast 2 fast  massive midget first grow ever 16
Neo Vast

Neo Vast

Week 8 Update - Dropped big bud, put overdrive in its place, plan on neuts next 14 days, and then 2 wks of Flawless Flush from AN. Plan on hanging on quick dry baskets, any advice btw on what I should be looking for until they are ready? From what I researched, I should be burping 2x a day for 2 wks, what should the RH (degrees) should the jar be at during curing? I will be using a hygrow meter to monitor. This has been a blast, looking forward to finishing up. Had my first test last night, and I will call a success since I am still 4 weeks away from cutting! :P Testing as we speak....testing, testing, 1, 2. LOL Too Fast Too Vast seems to be focused, creative, not much couch lock atm anyway. Had some good munchies last night.. lol Post more pics next week! :D

IMG 20160516 231722
IMG 20160516 231746
IMG 20160516 234347
IMG 20160516 234543
IMG 20160516 235008
indicabush

indicabush

Very nice outcome so far; I particularly like the last pic ^^^^^ awesome when zoomed. A little kitchen magic...

Neo Vast

Neo Vast

Last update.... in the last stretch and things are going beautifully!! Its been one hell of an experience and I am stoked to start grow # 2 soon. Thank you all for all the input I have gotten. Its been a great help! I'll keep updating with grow # 2 of course. happy growing!!

IMG 20160607 202530
IMG 20160607 202537
IMG 20160607 202551
IMG 20160607 202611
IMG 20160607 202635
IMG 20160607 202643
IMG 20160607 202649
str8smokn

str8smokn

Looks like you grew yourself some good Quality smoke there brother... Good job.
If I can put in my .2 .. On your next run do not add anything different,no new additives,nutes..
Just keep it simple and smash it...
After a couple runs then you should start to explore.
Again my .2 ...
Take it Breezy..
STR8

Neo Vast

Neo Vast

Looks like you grew yourself some good Quality smoke there brother... Good job.
If I can put in my .2 .. On your next run do not add anything different,no new additives,nutes..
Just keep it simple and smash it...
After a couple runs then you should start to explore.
Again my .2 ...
Take it Breezy..
STR8

str8smokn thank you so very much for your advice and comments it was nice to have some interaction while doing this the first time. I learned a few things and overall feel confident to tackle new projects i want to do full led 2- 1200 wt each and going to have autos and some photos I feel I should stretch more arms a bit but yes stay where i was it works :) Again thanks to ya'll. Next time happy growing

Top Bottom