2 week old clone covererd in crystals

• Thread starter purpleblockhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purpleblockhead

hi all, check this out about a month ago i worked a trade with a friend of a friend, he had a mother plant indoors that was around 4 feet bushy and had crystals close 2 the stock and on the little leafs, i could tell it was still in veg and hadent been flowered yet, he wanted 500 for 1 clone but garenteed that if it didnt root he'd replace it, he said it was trainwreck and super smelly fire!! i paid the 500 because i hadnt ever seen a plant in veg that had crystals and smelled that strong, he cut me a healthy cuttn without crystals, it rooted in 14days, i transplanted it into coco 2 weeks ago and just inspected it 2day its covered in crystals not packed with them just a light cover on the stock and a lil on the leafs and the smell is insane super super super strong!!!! has any1 ever seen a plant that had crystals in veg this is a first 2 me?

Train wreck 001
Train wreck 002
Train wreck 003
fractal

fractal

You seriously paid 500 for a clone that is totally insane. Looks like it could possibly be trainwreck, and TW does do that crystals allover thing.

C

CannabisSativa

reveg plants have crystals on them , you just got to flower it for a wk or 2 and then put it back in veg and crystals will grow on it, not saying thats whats up with your plant btw..

P

purpleblockhead

he said its trainwreck, and no it wasnt a reveg, it was a big healthy mother and only had crystals near the stock and the leafs near the stock, my cutting was off a tip and didnt have any crystals at all i just checked it 2day and theres crystals everywhere, my friend hooked me up with his friend so i trust that the strain is special, its just crazy how strong it smells, i drove around with it showing it 2 my friends all day

R

Rolln J

Im not sure whats worse - somebody charging 500 for a clone or somebody actually paying that...
:confused0054:

S

snapabowl421

wow

wow i have some swamp land for sale... great for growing...LMAO

500$ are you crazy?? wow there are some dum ass people out there...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
My KillerChem shark tooth pheno by Rez, is insanely covered in frost and it's a cutting, too. This pheno is the sickest I have. Not re-vegged here, I mean st8 up covered for a vegging plant.

If ya got the cash and don't have access to any cuts or good shit, I'd pay it, too. What's 500 dollars, in terms of stellar smoke. Best of luck, bro and happy harvest. :damnhippie:

R

Rolln J

you didnt even read my post b4 you replyed, i said it was trainwreck and the guy i bought it from owns 2 clubs he said that its his best strain hes ever had, so in my eyes its a good investment

yes actually I did READ your post - no trainwreck clone is worth 500 bux, I dont care how rolling in dough you think you are and it is very common for trainwreck and trainwreck x to have crystals in veg...

oh that and its very common for trainwreck to hermaphrodite!

that guy prolly sells the same clones at his clubs for 15 bux a pop!

C

CannabisSativa

is it suppost to be "the" TW clone or some special one he found in some s1's or something?
The reason I ask is TW is such a old clone and has been spread pretty wide and far you would think one of the clubs outthere would have it. either way ball on baller and show some flower pix down the road....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Bullshit removed, and thread closed.

play nice or you will find yourselfs banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom