2 Weeks Into Flowering Still Nothing

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

5 weeks into flowering not much bud someone told me you will see a different between 6-8 weeks is that true ?

Oh yeah, they completely transform. The stigma will senesce and the calyces will swell, as well as developing several types of trichomes in heavy layers on the calyces and surrounding sugar leaves.

J

Jay2341

Oh yeah, they completely transform. The stigma will senesce and the calyces will swell, as well as developing several types of trichomes in heavy layers on the calyces and surrounding sugar leaves.

Hopefully a good yield

J

Jay2341

Is the last 5 weeks of flowering is when more bud appears and start to swell?
Thanks for the help it’s my first time

ethcan

ethcan

5 weeks into flowering not much bud someone told me you will see a different between 6-8 weeks is that true ?

Dude that's a shit load of bud lol. You have a long flowering sativa. Take them out to 10-11 weeks if you can swing it. Nothing less than 70 days. The longer you take them, the more they will reward you with weight.

J

Jay2341

Dude that's a shit load of bud lol. You have a long flowering sativa. Take them out to 10-11 weeks if you can swing it. Nothing less than 70 days. The longer you take them, the more they will reward you with weight.

I’ve got another 5 weeks until I flush them out so get a good return first time I’ve done it

Top Bottom