2 weeks old

• Thread starter Doggiedeb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

Looks ok so far.kinda..hope you are not feeding yet..I'm sure your soil has something in it as well..

Nugg

Nugg

I can't help you..I don't use dirt..but be careful..that soil might be to hot for a seedling...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your talking about the three finger leaf with long one in middle,that is from genetics,some were down line,either a herm seed or seeds from a plant that was sexed early and put back into veg,when you sex them and reveg,leaves are retarded as hell but dont hurt a thing,i had 4 roy walker threw nothing but single leaves to harvest and was best smoke ive had in many years

Doggiedeb

Doggiedeb

if your talking about the three finger leaf with long one in middle,that is from genetics,some were down line,either a herm seed or seeds from a plant that was sexed early and put back into veg,when you sex them and reveg,leaves are retarded as hell but dont hurt a thing,i had 4 roy walker threw nothing but single leaves to harvest and was best smoke ive had in many years
Thank you. I'm so glad you saw this and replied. As you can tell I'm a big newbie at this.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you. I'm so glad you saw this and replied. As you can tell I'm a big newbie at this.
might look funky as hell but does not effect smoke at all,every time i sex in solo cups and back to veg same thing,first cut that comes out looking tight ,i take and root it and run next group,and so on,so i sacrifice the first to the clones of others ,and the same smoke of each,just look funky,actually the roy walker had no problem on lower bud site because of the single leaves,light got all the way to the soil

Doggiedeb

Doggiedeb

might look funky as hell but does not effect smoke at all,every time i sex in solo cups and back to veg same thing,first cut that comes out looking tight ,i take and root it and run next group,and so on,so i sacrifice the first to the clones of others ,and the same smoke of each,just look funky,actually the roy walker had no problem on lower bud site because of the single leaves,light got all the way to the soil
You are so good at this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom