2 workers killed at disspeceries. RIP

• Thread starter Dr.stickerdick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Sad to hear but this kinda crap will probably happen more and more as criminals realize how ez a target dispensaries are soon they will all have armed security,bringing the pounds in a armored car,lol,That would be a funny site..

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

S

SkyHi

Like I was telling Lebdog the other day, 10mm. The glock model 29 is a subcompact 10mm, with the right bullet load a hit to the shoulder or knee joint would detach limbs. 9mm, 38, 22, will get you killed by some cocaine fueled thug.

You know about the ol' 10milly Huh? Expensive round thats for sure....i have a Kimber both in .45 acp and 10mm ...Daniel Defense M4 carbine a shotty etc...sad day for an intruder ....

Sad to hear but this kinda crap will probably happen more and more as criminals realize how ez a target dispensaries are soon they will all have armed security,bringing the pounds in a armored car,lol,That would be a funny site..

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Cali's laws are backassward !

The guns laws are rediculas, the illegal weapons are already here no getting rid of them EVER !! there imported everyday.....So they just disarm the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS....

The death penalty SHOULD be USED in violent offenses....Penelties should be HIGHER for the crimes and it cost to much to imprison people so just kill the violent ones.

In texas you CAN easily get a CCW permit and GUESS WHAT alot less carjackings and such...people are more affraid of robbing because you never know whos packing ....cali just disarms us for the criminals convenience...LMAO

Put armed gaurds at the dispensaries and your all set ....

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Bravo SkyHi, I couldn't have said it better. Some peple do such things ,that they loose their right to breathe our air. Peace

sedate

sedate

stickerdick said:
Then to insert robbery/murder it makes MMJ a harder sell.

Maybe.

Remember, the biggest blow to prohibition was the fact that the liquor trade ended up controled by cartels and gangsters.

It's cold, but a certain amount of systemic violence keeps the inanity of prohibition in the headlines.

The Valentines Day Massacre did as much to end prohibition as anything.

G

Gro

i agree with you all,shit sucks.another needless crime.

however how many bank,liquor store,grocery store,etc.etc robbery/homicides happened in the greater l.a. area today alone?not to downplay the victims and their families suffering.i'm just saying we should not be reactionary.thats what the powers that be want,to use our oun reaction against us.

if our reactions to this are thoughtful and or reasonable,it leaves them with less ammo.imho.

god bless the victims and their families.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
boy that is some shitty news that im sorry to hear

RIP brothers....May your passing remind me why i carry a gun...

Well said Stash:)>>>Its better to have a gun and not need a gun, then need a gun and not have one:)

Like I was telling Lebdog the other day, 10mm. The glock model 29 is a subcompact 10mm, with the right bullet load a hit to the shoulder or knee joint would detach limbs. 9mm, 38, 22, will get you killed by some cocaine fueled thug.

ah fooey:giggle>>>FN Herstal Five-Seven<<<<

again let me redirect you to the FN Herstal Five-Seven
home defense at its finest>>>shoot style<<<<

You know about the ol' 10milly Huh? Expensive round thats for sure....i have a Kimber both in .45 acp and 10mm ...Daniel Defense M4 carbine a shotty etc...sad day for an intruder ....

>>>>you like the kimber skyhi<<<<>>>Was one of the ones I was considering but the glock 21 was much more fit imo<<<a man's gun lol
:passingjoint:

sedate

sedate

Good enough for my grandpa on Guadaulcanal, Saipan, and Tinian, good enough for me:

Colt .45 1911.

S

SkyHi

Yes sir danny kimbers are awsome, i just picked up a xd40 bitone ....waiting the ten days .......the glock doesnt have a high enough back strap and the slide bites the weebing between my thumb and index finger.

J

Jack Griffin

Come on dude dispeccaries?
Really! WTF is a dispeccarie? Kids today can't spell because they were so stoned in school they couldn't (or wouldn't) learn anything. So sad...

But these murders were bound to happen.
Wherever there is cash, there will be robbers.

What do you wanna bet these lowlife scum needed cash to feed their REAL drug habits: heroin, crack, and meth?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

It shouldnt come as a surprise.. this is Los Angeles we're talking about here..
the ganja game aint all peace and love.. protect yourself, your family, and your livelihood. stay strapped.

G

Gro

Really! WTF is a dispeccarie? Kids today can't spell because they were so stoned in school they couldn't (or wouldn't) learn anything. So sad...

opinions like this are part of the problem,not the solution.sorry but the farm is the last place i'd hope to find this brand of ignorance.:wondering

U

Urkle

RIP. Last place id expect to find violence.

Its a kind substance. Never have met anyone in this walk of life that was outwardly violent or someone you would expect to rob and kill ya. Sad to see this

S

slimjoint

Dispensary i go to knew the guys who died.
How sad someone would do so much damage to someones family for drugs or money completely unprovoked.

airport style digital cavity search before entry/.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Urkle, though our substance is kind , as are most using just it. I really don't belive those that rob and murder are kind or moral. We need to treat people who commit crimes like this in a way they understand , while not even trying nor carring to understand them. We need to punnish them in a just and speedy manner. Also we need good people to perform jurry duty and not opt-out as too many have for decades. peace

B

bastard_x

I bet you the person robbing and murdering was high on meth because it doesnt sound like something a pot smoker would do. But this is very helpful information considering i start working delivery for a club this week.

Top Bottom