2 x 6watt light formation

• Thread starter Dobegarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dobegarden

hi all,

I am currently growing in a 1.4msq grow tent, hand watering in CoCo. My previous grow I had 2 600 watt lights in one line, I pulled 500 grams from this (only 2nd grow!!!), prob could of got more but few seeds didnt make it from veg, males and non-germination!!!

I'm veging 10 at mo, 9 are going to be flowered, just wondering if anyone has any experiences of weither side by side lighting or just one line lighting is best, the only thing I can think of as an advantage to having them in one line is extracting heat (using cool-tubes btw!!!!).

Not taking heat in consideration would either one produce more light and bigger yield.

Look forward to hearing from you especially if you've experimented with this!!!

N

Nilzar

Kinda hard to picture what your saying... two 600's side by side or in one reflector? shrug

D

Dobegarden

two cool tubes next to one and other or two cool tubes fixed to each other?!

S

SkyHi

i would think that if the room is square the do it side by side , if the room is longer than wide then do it "in-line" , make sense?

L

Lost

I am going thru this right now in my flower room. Its kinda square but i think that the advantage of having them inline is better. Gota put heat extraction first in my grow room...

D

Dobegarden

Heat extraction does come top, especially at the moment! temps hitting 34c outside!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom