2 Year Old Liberty Haze Mother

• Thread starter taxle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Wow ther must be some differences between liberty haze phenos.i grew a liberty haze freebie seed and it turned out awesome.beautiful,solid,frosty,with a good bit of chem funk though slightly diluted(i felt) by the g13 haze(which iv also grown and was bland as hell)here it is my liberty haze from freebie at harvest.
1428498604290 906037918
20150401 021455
i liked the taste and taste so will be keeping it for another few rounds to try and coax a bit of a stronger tasting smoke out it And a higher yeild if possible.
@taxle @GanjaGod @tobh ,nice liberties guys.seems like its a popular strain.

taxle

taxle

Wow ther must be some differences between liberty haze phenos.i grew a liberty haze freebie seed and it turned out awesome.beautiful,solid,frosty,with a good bit of chem funk though slightly diluted(i felt) by the g13 haze(which iv also grown and was bland as hell)here it is my liberty haze from freebie at harvest.View attachment 507614View attachment 507615 i liked the taste and taste so will be keeping it for another few rounds to try and coax a bit of a stronger tasting smoke out it And a higher yeild if possible.
@taxle @GanjaGod @tobh ,nice liberties guys.seems like its a popular strain.

What kinda light setup did you have? Just wondering, that liberty haze looks mean as hell

A

Alaskasativa

Gorgeous plants taxle, mine are week five at the moment under a 400w hps. Nothing special at all, first grow lol using some nutes somebody gave me as well as soil :p I'm a total newb with loads of research haha here's a pic, sorry for terrible camera! Can't see detail really.. Just cola size I guess. They are nice and frosty tho, I am shocked how way this grow has been... This is just a top,

H

happy b

What kinda light setup did you have? Just wondering, that liberty haze looks mean as hell
Just a 600w light.and i didnt treat this LH very well coz it was just a freebie.it was in a 4/5litre pot of soil and kept in the corner.and it was still brick hard and frosty as fuck.all in all it was not too shaby for an attitude freebie.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks nice. T5s rock. Check your local pet store for some nice spectrum options.
Best of luck.
Peace

H

happy b

Gorgeous plants taxle, mine are week five at the moment under a 400w hps. Nothing special at all, first grow lol using some nutes somebody gave me as well as soil :p I'm a total newb with loads of research haha here's a pic, sorry for terrible camera! Can't see detail really.. Just cola size I guess. They are nice and frosty tho, I am shocked how way this grow has been... This is just a top,
I hope your first grow turns out well @Alaskasativa.if you have any questions about your grow hit me up with a Pm Anytime bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom