20 Days Unto Flower Some Pistles Are Turning Brown

• Thread starter Weed52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weed52

Weed52

Hello im into 20 days if flower and somepistols on some buds are turning brown.some are briwn is ocurning is the buds far away from the light my tops gave no brown pistols i am shur they are not hermies. My tent did reach 93 degrees fir a couple hours two days ago while my ac was being repaired i will post more pics after work thanks

20 days unto flower some pistles are turning brown
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hello im into 20 days if flower and somepistols on some buds are turning brown.some are briwn is ocurning is the buds far away from the light my tops gave no brown pistols i am shur they are not hermies. My tent did reach 93 degrees fir a couple hours two days ago while my ac was being repaired i will post more pics after work thanks
You cant go by the color of the pistils.

Get a loupe abd check the trichomes.

50% cloudy, 10-15% amber, and the rest clear.

Smerb

Smerb

They look percect. You have to expect pistols to start turning those colors. Even 30 days in. Wait till you only have a few white ones or none. Also like above check the trichs with a loupe.

Weed52

Weed52

Thanks for responding i know i am for shur 6 weeks away from harvest i was concerned if it could be from using neem oil or a bug problem or nuts its my first indoor grow and hioe it is a success my mistake so far is i vegged for 8 weeks from seed i hooe i dont run out of room

Weed52

Weed52

5x9 gorrila grow tent
Two 750 watt cool tubes
5 plants was 8 i thought forshur was female but they were male 5 gal pots

20170526 153005
20170526 153000
20170526 152944
R

rascali

If you're spraying neem - yes, it will brown pistils. don't put neem on buds, they taste like burned rubber.

on a lighter note, what kinda crap-shite auto-correct does this site use, that it tries to substitute "pistol" for "pistil"? it's really no help at all, I can see the auto-mispelled words in so many posts. How does one disable it???

Juicebox

Juicebox

If you're spraying neem - yes, it will brown pistils. don't put neem on buds, they taste like burned rubber.

on a lighter note, what kinda crap-shite auto-correct does this site use, that it tries to substitute "pistol" for "pistil"? it's really no help at all, I can see the auto-mispelled words in so many posts. How does one disable it???
In your ios settings you can disable autocorrect

Top Bottom