20+ lbs lets see what it looks like

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Yep, i have 4 of those things in my room, quite ugly though =P need to learn how to make them, or just shell out the cash and save the headache... see these big rooms with 60+ lights and im just wondering how they flip it all at once..easily... just a bunch of relays hmm?
Discount Hydro sells a high capacity flip

Thoth

Thoth

Should make you wanna push for it more ;) little motivation! Shit man, i was growing in the same room with ebb and grow bucks ( 3 1/2 gallons ) its all i knew, not that the buckets arnt ant good, but i never could get the size i wanted in them...Seen getto and his threads. the tree's where the size of him... Had to sink or swim in the UC....Thank goodness i put my balls out there.

Oh trust me, is really does make me wanna push for more! That's one of the great things about this site, so many growers of all levels of experience, teaching and learning and inspiring. I harbor no doubts that you've done the hard yards to get to where you are. But I'm still a little jealous. :p

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Damn thats one beautiful room. And its pulling weight for sure. 28#'s out of 16k is great if you ask me.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread makes me feel like a small boy. Thanks everyone lol

Yall are killing it. I would be straight in prison if i tried to run a room that big in the city im at. One harvest a year would keep me good with those number ya'll are getting. Impressed and jealous to say the least :)

My dream one day is just to be able to have a 10k flower room. Lol

neverbreak

neverbreak

Yall are killing it. I would be straight in prison if i tried to run a room that big in the city im at. One harvest a year would keep me good with those number ya'll are getting. Impressed and jealous to say the least :)

damn, this is the third quote today that's summed up perfectly what i could say!

neverbreak

buddahslave

buddahslave

What city are you in?

buddahslave

buddahslave

I have plenty of friends there that fuck around. I'm in riverside county and it's really republican county. The key is to don't get caught no matter where you are. You can do it bro! Just be strong. I thought maybe you was in Texas or somewhere like that:cigar:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I live 3 miles from the private airport the feds keep there choppers. They fly over the area 3 times a day. I don't think large scale can go down around here. Everyone I know of that had 10k or more got there doors kicked in.... and they were super low key. Makes me believe it just isn't possible here

Baylife

Baylife

Ok babyhughie586 this one is for you. Who has pics of a 20+ pound room. I want to see it. Tell me about it, how many watts, what kind of media, what kind of nutes.

Here is ours 16k watts, 99 plants, Canna coco in 7 gal smart pots, AN and yellow bottles = 28 lbs
View attachment 346322
View attachment 346323View attachment 346324View attachment 346325View attachment 346326

What strain are you running? How tall do you veg them out before flower?

Big props to you; beautiful room!

B

Big Costa420

I understand what it getting at Amber but we all kno that bubba room was not the numbers he stated, prolly not even wet. I got mad respect for that dude, but why he gotta fake the funk? I don't get it.

The pix I jus posted was from the same link I posted in his thread also with 600s 20 lights I think 26 ps. Notice the size diffrence of colas. Come on u really think q9 and his clients hit those numbers with that strain with those pics??

Confu

View attachment 346336 View attachment 346337 View attachment 346338
Righteous 12k watts 26ps Ur doing ur damn thang
I'll smoke to that

Top Bottom