200 watt Cake Bomb Grow Journal

• Thread starter Greenadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Don't flush what parts of conissouer are you using? Just the base or additives as well....Are you adding calmag??? Calmag is a much needed nutrient especially under QB leds

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
I have never added Calmag....will pick some up tomorrow. Keep it basic for the first 3 weeks of flower with just A&B of Connoisseur.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Got ya I use ph perfect trio but got every single additive the 3 root solutions bud candy, big bud(powder) rhinoskin, b52 but gonna restock....

Bud ignitor definitely helps with faster flips... I'll even use it my last week of veg to flip faster...

Bud factor X
Overdrive
Sensizyme
Calmag

I found using the whole line amps it up big time

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Well since I will be at the grow store, may add a couple more products to the line up! I have used Ignitor on this years outdoor plants and I would say it kicks them into high gear. Maybe get a small bottle for these ladies

Thanks for the info JKash

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Bud ignitor is only.good last week of veg and 1st, 2 weeks of flower... use big bud starting week 2 as well thru week 6

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
I know the Big Bud is hiding down there somewhere!

Have you ever run into any issues with salts build up?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I would say calmag for sure big bud yes...
Overdrive... its like big bud but for late stage flowering to keep it simple

nirvana(may be terpy juice now???)

Sensizyme...often overlooked but this is great for cleaning your root zone... I guess to put it simple if roots can take up good stuff... they can throw up bad stuff...

JKash

JKash

Supporter
As for salts nope not really... I use 50% of what they say to use

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Thats about the same as what I use, always less than the bottle suggests! Like to play it safe and also get a few more feedings in before needing to purchase more lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
buying all that stuff is a complete waste of time and complete bullshit..
faster flips hahahaha.. prove it? google, you tube, scientific research?? i’ve done it..
even on their website it does not say anything about faster flips.. says stronger starts..
a lot of you are falling for all this bullshit chemical crap full of heavy metals..
all these booster crap products is just a re arranging of NPK ratios as the ratios on their other products are wrong so makes you buy it all..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
buying all that stuff is a complete waste of time and complete bullshit..
faster flips hahahaha.. prove it? google, you tube, scientific research?? i’ve done it..
even on their website it does not say anything about faster flips.. says stronger starts..
a lot of you are falling for all this bullshit chemical crap full of heavy metals..
all these booster crap products is just a re arranging of NPK ratios as the ratios on their other products are wrong so makes you buy it all..
I get what your saying I really do....I get companies are trying to make their top dollar by making an extreme amount of "crap" to make off people...

So being curious tho...why do some brands "work better " than others?

Trying to ask a legitimate question about this respectfully speaking my friend

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Oh as for the faster flips I said earlier... I got it from a presentation from 6 years ago...probably another marketing ploy... I was just using "their" words... but maybe it's in my head but comparing fox farm to advanced during flips I feel i see hairs faster... probably just a mental thing and not true?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Oh as for the faster flips I said earlier... I got it from a presentation from 6 years ago...probably another marketing ploy... I was just using "their" words... but maybe it's in my head but comparing fox farm to advanced during flips I feel i see hairs faster... probably just a mental thing and not true?
well comes down to a number of things.. especially genetics/strain- indica, sativa, mix, plant health, environment, lights.. etc
also advanced is better than fox..
ideally something like Aptus nutrients would be best to use as you can control the exact amount/ratio individually of NPK as per growth stage.. but waaay expensive… i’d love to use these nutrients!, maybe one day..
IMG 9027
IMG 9026
IMG 9025
IMG 9024

JKash

JKash

Supporter
well comes down to a number of things.. especially genetics/strain- indica, sativa, mix, plant health, environment, lights.. etc
also advanced is better than fox..
ideally something like Aptus nutrients would be best to use as you can control the exact amount/ratio individually of NPK as per growth stage.. but waaay expensive… i’d love to use these nutrients!, maybe one day..View attachment 2065233View attachment 2065234View attachment 2065235View attachment 2065236
Thank you!!!!! I just started in on nutrient Learning and research... I don't ever wanna be a "misinfo" guy... always trying to improve my knowledge base!

Top Bottom