2000 plant bust, San Isabel national forest

• Thread starter kuz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

la Junta jail is the one they call gladiator school, right? heard ugly stories about that place.

there are a few properties around here on the feds radar, but not so much since most of them went medical. Last bust I heard of they were something like 300 plants over, but they all went free.

lino

lino

Thats one of the best fucking Parties! I might be down before xMas, I'll Private Message ya in few weeks . it depends on how much more flight time is left.. 200 - 500 people down on that river was kick ass fun back in the day. I havnt been to that event in decades. Does it still get a big turn out? October fest? Did you guys Freeze hard last nite? Sometimes your 10` deg warmer than Northern Colo. in low valleys... I saw a Pic of cola the size of a horse leg from a grower very close to La Veta recently... A mth ago my buddies outdoor grow that is close by you was enormous. A lot of us up North got hit with wicked mites, so bad I've quite traveling for awhile - to buddies grows for awhile. I got em, even when you think they're gone you should wait to see if they are really gone..I thought i was bad ass going organic only bug fight. I've been quarantined,,, lol...

lino

lino

I exaggerated a Little about the jail conditions but not much, it is horrible ,,, got out and didnt know what fucking day it was . I was bewilder and couldnt open my eyes for about 10 minutes.

Breakfast; ice cold bowl of Oatmeal, hard, you have a small styro cup of warm water. On your plate is 2 piles of powder, ones wht and the other is blue. You get the 1/2 tea spoon sugar if the guards like you. The blue powder is cool aid, non-sweeten. Thats breakfast everyday in a dungeon.

Lunch; remove the hard crust from your bread, there a slab of slime bolona like i;ve never seen exposed on the plate,. Tear the curled up edges off it before you eat it. Its your only Protein source. you get the same thing everyday. Oh ya, the same powder routine and warm water for liquids. Save your cup just in case you faucet quits you still got water in the toilet.
But let talk about something even worse, everyone get the crabs and lice in that jail. While you wait for bail - DO NOT SHOWER. I speak a little spanish and this Mexican guy was begging for my chap stick... He showed me the worse crotch rote I've could have imagined. I gave up my chap stick to this guys,,,, that paid dividends in the end... he thanked me by getting me in contact with help to get out of there. Fact: law ,your are allowed one phone call. It can be with in UP TO,,, dont quote me on this but I think it was 72 hours of detainment before your allowed a call if they want to...

let loved ones know where your going if you got an ounce in your trunk on hiway 50. Noga will do whatever he wants after he pull you over. And the door jail door close they tell you rite then and there . You dont get to make a call today, You'll say WHAT? cops answer, we're deciding if thats call is going to happen. Thats an eye opener. The toilet paper roll is your pillow and dont use the blankets just freeze your ass and take it as long as you can the bugs these blankets have bugs that make hemp mites look like pussies.

Beg the guard HARD not to close the portal hole on cell door. You already have no sun lite. Trust me , it gets to everyone, everybody screams and cries after so long with out a portal hole. dont let them tell you different. You'll hear crying and scrapping all the time, My advice , stop your fucking crying noises and make the scrapping noises. Scrapping is your fantasy of cutting thru the wall or sharpening a shank on steal and concrete. Either way you need both for sanity and survival.

Dont freak out, after your there more than 24 hours they might move to cell where you can at least hear other inmates. Shout out you citation ,,, be very careful what you offer people. You're poor broke SOB you have no money. YOu will be danger if they know you got resources. But negotiate , some of these guys can get letter out of there. Ya this exist in America... If your not a gang member fight right away if you contact anyone. even if you're cuffed, the guards and inmates actually respect you more and you have a better chance of making contact with your parents or kids.

This is not like going to denver city and county or DOJ. La junta is no joke jail,,, Lock up Raw , Extended Stay type shit.

K

kuz

Seriously, that jail scares me. Sorry to hear you actually been there.

October Fest is a tourist thing, car show, music, people selling all kinds of stuff out of tents, streets closed. Dont know about the party by the river, its the end of summer, we could through one. There is a mid summer party right in the middle of trinchera, i guess there is a little land outside of the grant, never been. I love it here, very cannabis friendly. Probably spend the winter in Denver though.

lino

lino

Dont grow down in Otero County there going to be snitching on each other, Its the snitch and Meth capital of the world...

MMJers OCT 1st
Ordinance #2013-01 is effective as of Sept. 30. Thirty days have passed since public notice of its passage was given. It is officially titled: An Ordinance Prohibiting the Operation of Marijuana Cultivation Facilities, Marijuana Product Manufacturing Facilities, Marijuana Testing Facilities and Retail Marijuana Stores.​
Any person who commits a violation of this ordinance is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, shall be punished by a fine of not less than $50 nor more than $500, or by imprisonment in the Otero County Jail for not less than 10 days nor more than three months, or by such fine and imprisonment. Each day of such violation shall be deemed a separate violation. In addition, Otero County may seek an injunction or other equitable relief in court to stop the violation and may recover attorney fees and costs for such action.​
Dont fuck around on Hi way 50, If you got on OZ in the trunk pls let people know you last where abouts. You will dissappear for about a week while friends and loved ones look for you.
STAY AWAY FOR OTERO COUNTY, EVEN THO ITS THE LAST PLACE IN COLO THAT GET $400/oZ FOR KIND BUD. Very danderous and Noga state patrol is working with sheriff on hi way 71... To the guys who snitched me,,, its suck to live in Otero huh.... One last piece of advice about Otero Jail. if your in LJ jail trade for the tin cans with plastic lids with x Cut into the Plastic lid,... Put bologna in the bottom of the can, its a mouse trap. You can get a letter out of jail if you trade a dead mouse. The teeth and some other mouse body parts are biological weapons in the joint.

Top Bottom