2000w aeroponic - 2nd grow ever

• Thread starter ybooord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ybooord

ybooord

What's up guys! Since I started browsing the farm back in December, is about the same time I began to start growing myself, and about a month ago I was able to get my first harvest under my belt with some obvious credit due to some of the super knowledgeable people here :) So a definite big thanks to all the awesome growers here helping us new lads and sharing their expertise!

Well, my second round is underway and I felt like maybe it's time for me to start trying to contribute to the farm myself. So I decided to try the best I can in keeping a somewhat updated grow log from time to time (hopefully weekly? o_O).

Here's a few shots of my main flowering room, half of them are in week 3. While the other half still in week 1.

flower room 1:
Week 1 half: Crazy Train & Platinum OG
Week 3 half: Bubba Kush & Bubblicious, (1) Vortex, and (1) clone from a seed I popped from some "Master Kush" I got from a local dispensary. Seems decent so far, just a stretchy mofo as you can see in the top right haha:
2000w aeroponic   2nd grow ever

random seed:
Master macro

bubba kush:
Bubbakush macro

bubblicious:
Bubblicious

My first little mothers :D (3) Bubblicious, (1) Vortex, (1) Bubba Kush, (1) American Crippler:
Mothers

Some new clones I put in cups to be future moms, (3) Platinum OG, (3) Qrazy Train, (3) OG #18:
Newmothers

peace

ybooord

ybooord

Looking good. Love the trich development on the large leaves of the Bubba.

thanks man! and yeah, I have a feeling those bubba buds are going to explode with even more frostiness this next flush! Going from 800 or so PPMs to 12-1300 was fun to watch last time!

ybooord

ybooord

Weekly Update 2 (Thursday, May 31)

Hey guy's! So it's been getting fairly hot where I live, and my room has been getting pretty warm on the super hot days (up to 80-82 °f) and some of the plants obviously don't like it, but tomorrow I should have a solution to fix my heat issues. In the mean time, here are some pictures of I took of both my rooms last night.

Flower Room 1: (week 4 on one half, week 2 other half)
Room1

random seed:
Master macro

bubba kush:
Bubba macro

bubblicious:
Bbl macro

my second flowering room, and these lovely ladies just made the flip to 12/12 (this will be my first grow in this room, and it's still under construction:cool: ) bubba kush, bubblicious, and OG#18 going into flower:D :
Room2

Thanks for the feedback so far! <3

ybooord

ybooord

I see a Platinum prokit cyco box in the last pic ;) nice one! works a treat

yessir! got it free too!! first time using it, just half veg dosage brought some pretty sad clones back pretty quick... super excited to flower them out using the full line of cyco :D I run a pretty basic gen hydro mix in my other room, so I definitely want to compare the difference.

60 site under (4) 600w with cyco nutes vs 60 site under (2) 1000w with gen hydro nutes

flowamasta

flowamasta

be funny if the 600 kept up in terms of yield compared to the 1000 ;) cyco nutes should treat you well , i haven't had too many issues. The XL is Miracle stuff! use it properly at full strength, and adjust ph!!!! you will love it at week 3 veg

ybooord

ybooord

Weekly (lol) Update 3 (Sunday, June 17)

Hey farm! Sorry for not updating in such a long time, just been fairly busy :cool:. I'll try to make up for it with some extra pictures of some buds from my first harvest! But in my main flowering room, the heat has been fairly rough... luckily I just recently starting running co2 in the room and sealed it up completely, which is helping a ton. It's always cool to see how an addition to your room can make such a major impact so fast. Anyways... don't want to bore anyone with text, so on to the fun part!

room 1:
Room1
Room1 2

bubba kush:
Bubbakush

random seed:
Master

bubblicious:
Bubblicious

Platinum OG:
PlatinumOG

my mothers:
Mothers

some fresh week old clones cut for a close friend:
Clones

flowering room 2:
Room2

bubblicious close up from room 2:
Bubblicious2

And for some old bud shots, basically what I've been smoking on the last couple months ;)
untrimmed bubblicious:
Bbl

trimmed bubblicious:
Bbltrim

bubba kush:
Bubba

a strain of a friend breeders:
Pbb

Top Bottom