2000w-coco-Purple Kush-DTW-scrog-med grow

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Raider, your flowering room looks great, the lollipopping job looks excellent as well.

S

SimplyGreen

Nice set-up. I am envious of all the space you have around your trays. I have about 14" between my trays and the walls. So, it is a tight fit when I have to get under the canopy. How many plants do you have in each tray?

3 per tray and 6 per table.

Buds are looking nice and frosty bro good luck with your bugs.

R

Raiderfan420

Raider, your flowering room looks great, the lollipopping job looks excellent as well.
Thanks, your girls are looking amazing too. I can't wait to see how big those HG ladies get.

3 per tray and 6 per table.

Buds are looking nice and frosty bro good luck with your bugs.

Very nice. You can tell this isn't your first rodeo. lol That is a perfect canopy. Thanks Man.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Have you tried nematodes yet? They are supposed to do the trick.
Yeah, I did and they take a couple weeks to really do the trick... Here's a link to a detailed write-up in my journal. Lots of good links and info IMO...
Alright, now for the first part of my attack plan, I need to consider the enemy. Here are my supplies…
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Shady%20Pests/NematodesandStickyTraps.jpg

Hey Shady..I found a pic of what I am calling root aphids. This was 5 days ago. These little fuckers are tiny..I stared at the medium for about 15 mins(ofcourse very high), with my face right on it, moving the top of the medium back. Then I saw these little spots moving..only saw a few, but if I found them there had to be more. I haven't seen them since I started the biolink, but the larvae seems to still be there which is why I am putting the nematodes in tomorrow. Anyway here is a pic that I blew up to see the little fuckers. There are two in the pic, one on each side of the pic.

I should add I only comfirmed that they were in one pot, but are probably were in all of them if their in one.
Looks like aphids... I just want to reiterate that these less extreme methods do take some time to reduce the population. IMO, it's a multifaceted approach that's gonna be effective...

R

Raiderfan420

Yeah, I did and they take a couple weeks to really do the trick... Here's a link to a detailed write-up in my journal. Lots of good links and info IMO...

Looks like aphids... I just want to reiterate that these less extreme methods do take some time to reduce the population. IMO, it's a multifaceted approach that's gonna be effective...

Hey Shady, thanks for the advice Man. I watered in the nematodes this morning and I have 8 sticky traps already in there. I used azatrol up until week 4 and safer. I have been very fortunate to not have many flying insects in the room and no mites. There are a few gnats on the sticky traps, but they have been up for 10 weeks. I plan on giving another dose of nematodes to the big girls next week when I put them in my babies coco. I did make a minor mistake, I used tap water to mix the nematodes and got a little ph burm on a few leaves. Nothing serious, but a dumb mistake on my part. I didn't think a 1/2 gal per plant would effect them. I will take some time and read your journal. I do appreciate the help Bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I will take some time and read your journal. I do appreciate the help Bro.
No worries... I'm long-winded, but I appreciate when the lurkers comment in my journal... not saying you're a lurker, but I'm lit atm... Ahhh, I've got to get some gloves on and spray my veg station. Not sure if I should hit my bloom room with the Safer BioNeem I picked up though...

R

Rolln J

not to hijack your thread bro...

but how about them fucking R A I D E R S !?!?!

:smiley_joint:

R

Raiderfan420

not to hijack your thread bro...

but how about them fucking R A I D E R S !?!?!

:smiley_joint:

Hey Bro, you never have to apologize for announcing a Raider win!! Fuck yeah Bro, we are the team with nothing to lose now..the spoiler. I mean come on we can take down phily, cincy, and pitt but lose to shitty teams like kc..crazy. Anyway, GO RAIDERS!! I hope they can pull off back to back wins because I will be frezing my ass next weekend when they play Wash.

Here are couple updates-
Bugs- seems my attack on bugs is working. I searched for 30 mins last night and couldn'd find a bug in the medium, in the air, or on the foliage. :) The nematodes shouldn't work that fast so it must be the biolink.

I fed last night with 950 ppms
-10.5 ml per gal h&g A/B
-3.8 ml per gal budxl
-5.5 ml per gal top booster
-.4 ml per gal drip clean

One week until I get to try the shooting power,

12 6 017

12 6 020

In this one you can see the Trichome development
12 6 019 1

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

plans for your cloner

can you post the link for your cloners plans?

M

Mantis

It looks like you will be having a white Christmas with those snow-covered nuggs. Nice. Glad to hear that your insect problems are a thing of the past (hopefully).

I'm getting supplies together for my first grow and I was wondering what ppm meter you have and if you think it's worth recommending.

Happy gardening.

:bong2:

H

HighTolerance

Cheers mate, the PK just never seems to amaze me.

Great looking girls, I reckon its been snowing in your grow room. Looks like major frosting action going on.

Good shit on getting the little fuckers under control. :banana1sv6:

R

Raiderfan420

can you post the link for your cloners plans?

http://www.invalid.com/do-yourself/703-how-do-i-build-my.html

It looks like you will be having a white Christmas with those snow-covered nuggs. Nice. Glad to hear that your insect problems are a thing of the past (hopefully).

I'm getting supplies together for my first grow and I was wondering what ppm meter you have and if you think it's worth recommending.

Happy gardening.

:bong2:

Thanks Man! I might cut a bud for Christmas, but the plan is harvest right after new years.
I used the Hana combo meter and I don't know what I do without it. It's pricey, but a necessity for me. I would highly recommend a good meter.

Cheers mate, the PK just never seems to amaze me.
Great looking girls, I reckon its been snowing in your grow room. Looks like major frosting action going on.

Good shit on getting the little fuckers under control. :banana1sv6:

Thanks Brother. I think you mean ceases.LOL I hope anyway. The flash really reflects off the trichs and makes them stand out. The large fans are even sticky now.. it's nutz!! :)

Here are some pics with no flash

12 8 022 comp
12 8 052 comp
12 8 057 comp
12 8 062 comp
R

Raiderfan420

Lol, I was just messin with you mean. You are right I did mean ceases.

I love this picture. Just looking terrific, very difficult to believe this is your first grow.

57540d1260348935-2000w-coco-purple-kush-dtw-scrog-med-grow-12-8-062-comp.jpg

Yeah, I get it..you posted that earlier..ha ha I get it..ROFLMAO !! Anyway, I am more that slightly baked right now. I know man I have been so lucky.. I am a financial advisor so I am very detail oriented.. I studied my ass off and my wife has been very tolerant of me with the laptop on my lap all the time. Reading, researching, and learning from you all. I was lucky enough to be pointed in the right direction from my friend that owns a hydro shop with the h&g and coco..I keep thinking everything is going so smooth. My babies are looking great too. The next round will be much better as far as semitry..all tops hopefully. :rastadancing:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks Man! I might cut a bud for Christmas, but the plan is harvest right after new years.
I used the Hana combo meter and I don't know what I do without it. It's pricey, but a necessity for me. I would highly recommend a good meter.
Awesome Bud Shots FTW!!! I'll second that comment on the Hanna FTW as well! Now if I could just figure out what pH I should use in soil... :speechless

H

HighTolerance

Yeah, I get it..you posted that earlier..ha ha I get it..ROFLMAO !! Anyway, I am more that slightly baked right now. I know man I have been so lucky.. I am a financial advisor so I am very detail oriented.. I studied my ass off and my wife has been very tolerant of me with the laptop on my lap all the time. Reading, researching, and learning from you all. I was lucky enough to be pointed in the right direction from my friend that owns a hydro shop with the h&g and coco..I keep thinking everything is going so smooth. My babies are looking great too. The next round will be much better as far as semitry..all tops hopefully. :rastadancing:

Right on bro, glad that all the stars all lined up for you. As far as your next grow, I only expect you to get better. Your first grow is quite nice caliber, but I am sure you learned many things that you will apply to your next grow. Great Job thus far mate.

R

Raiderfan420

Day 40 Flower :smiley_joint:

The buds are still stretching a bit. I ready for them to start fattening up now. I give them their first shot of shooting power this weekend so that should give them a jump start on their fattening journey.

My babies are comming along great and really spreading out with the pinch and bend training. I have two of the bag seed babies that are showing hairs and one that looks to have a pistol. The other one still isn't showing anything yet. When I pinch the one of the bag seed babies today, it has a foul smell, definatley not sweet like the pk. Might be skunk.

Here's the pics

12 10 003
12 10 001
12 10 002
12 10 004
12 10 006
12 10 007
12 10 007b
12 10 009
12 10 011
12 10 012
12 10 013
12 10 015
12 10 024
12 10 022
12 10 016
12 10 019
12 10 023
H

HighTolerance

Oh wow!! Looking Suberb man. Some amazing trichrome production.

The babies look so damn healthy, you will definitely out do yourself in the next run.

Top Bottom