2000w Flower Room ~PEZ~ Day 63 (slideshow)

• Thread starter Lucky4Lyf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

Hey fellow Farmers! Back with the last grow update for these ladies. Man.. this whole grow took me back too smokin weed and just gettin RIPPED outta my mind with my friends wayyyy back when I was a young. This PEZ is what I remember smokin back in the day and just havin fun and laughin my ass off with my buddies. Im sooo happy that I found this strain too grow. She will be a staple in the stable for a long long time.

Decided too take her the full 63 days which would be today. She gets cut and hung up today. She has an amazing funk too her. Great skunky musky smell with very powerful sweet candy undertones. As you can see she frosted up nicely! I nuted her a little too hard thats why in some of the pics you can see nanners. They didnt show up till like the 7th week so Im not gonna trip about it too much.

ENJOY!!! Watch FULL SCREEN and in 720HD!!!

P

paperplane

good shit bro. Looks like u know what u are doing. Nice frosty flushed plants. Nice picture/video montage.

Lucky4Lyf

Lucky4Lyf

good shit bro. Looks like u know what u are doing. Nice frosty flushed plants. Nice picture/video montage.

Thnx brotha! I very much appreciate the compliment. I TRULY LOVE what I do!! This was the first time around for these ladies so it can only get better from here. Cant wait till I can get these girls dialed in. Then they will be REALLY rockin!!

dre8791

dre8791

Hey fellow Farmers! Back with the last grow update for these ladies. Man.. this whole grow took me back too smokin weed and just gettin RIPPED outta my mind with my friends wayyyy back when I was a young. This PEZ is what I remember smokin back in the day and just havin fun and laughin my ass off with my buddies. Im sooo happy that I found this strain too grow. She will be a staple in the stable for a long long time.

Decided too take her the full 63 days which would be today. She gets cut and hung up today. She has an amazing funk too her. Great skunky musky smell with very powerful sweet candy undertones. As you can see she frosted up nicely! I nuted her a little too hard thats why in some of the pics you can see nanners. They didnt show up till like the 7th week so Im not gonna trip about it too much.

ENJOY!!! Watch FULL SCREEN and in 720HD!!!

They look great!

Top Bottom