2000w over Berner's girl scout cookies 4x8, co2, ac, hortilux blue

• Thread starter waynebuilt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waynebuilt

waynebuilt

Day 20, made some changes, replaced 2 plants decided to veg another week so they can catch up. The hole purpose of this test is too see how well the mh blue does in flower. Also testing growstones which I am in love with, I have 5gal filled with kyle kushman platinum gsc cut
20130622 200402
20130622 200355
20130622 200342

Dad

Dad

theres no urkle in kooks. id say those are fortunes but you have a pro set up, even dhn said they had "berner cut" but he asked pieguy and theres no such thing.

gsc"thinmint"= [f1x(durban poison x secret)] x florida og"f1leaner""cookiefam"cut
the f1 durb was unstable and polinated the og and urkle in the room and after acouple rounds of stablizing it they had 16 moms and had a smoke out and picked from there

forum is different then cookiefam

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
why is the plat cookies kyle kushman cut? Did he hybridize it? Or just likes the branding...lmao

Good thing Aligee is the homie and doesn't try and change the Forum to Aligee GSC...I just hope Kyle isn't trying to make a killing off the DHN plat cookies...lol

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
waynebuilt

waynebuilt

I've heard those mh blues do great in flower...I'm using them in veg at the moment. Good luck with your grow dude.

Thanks bro, the mh blue looks awesome on paper so to speak, just a bit inefficient compared to hps but I thinks it worth a shot I want to see the results with my own eyes and lungs.
I haven't seen any journals with them so here I am. I personally think hps and the mh blue would work great together

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
The mh blue spectrum is awesome, part of me still wants to pop a hps in next to the mh for flower that seems like it would excellent what do you guys think?

I've heard the blues do great in flower but I only run them in veg due to ballasts and wattage issues. I think the member Evoke ran them in flower but I could be wrong. I think if you ran 3 600s like this mh:hps:mh that would be sick. If I was only running two lights I'd pick one or the other.
My in line fans dont pull air from the tent is like a sealed room only. One fan is pulling on one end and the other is pushing
Are you saying you don't exchange your air at all?

waynebuilt

waynebuilt

Okay this is how my tent works the mh blue run very hot to say the least, both reflectors would need there own inline fan to keep the heat down. So I have two 8in inlines one pulling cold air in and the other blowing the hot air into the house ac intake. My wall unit recalculates that rooms air back into the tent. One 8in exhaust 90º degree slowly venting air pressure from the ten, this setup let me run both my lights without actually turning the ac compressor on simply runs on fan only 24hrs keeping the tent night temp at 70 and day temp at 81.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Okay this is how my tent works the mh blue run very hot to say the least, both reflectors would need there own inline fan to keep the heat down. So I have two 8in inlines one pulling cold air in and the other blowing the hot air into the house ac intake. My wall unit recalculates that rooms air back into the tent. One 8in exhaust 90º degree slowly venting air pressure from the ten, this setup let me run both my lights without actually turning the ac compressor on simply runs on fan only 24hrs keeping the tent night temp at 70 and day temp at 81.

I used to run a tent with 2k and co2 as well it was fun. Take care

Top Bottom