2000w over Berner's girl scout cookies 4x8, co2, ac, hortilux blue

• Thread starter waynebuilt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

nice job dude... that Kyle Kushman plat looks like every pic of FORUM I have seen...

Congrats on being lucky enough to get the original thin mints...

cookiefam claims that NO ONE has their cut...

exactly my thoughts the kk gsc looks just like forum...

just wanted to say saw this early and i was like lol shitty little plants that look all weird,,Thhen all of a sudden you got them girls really healthy in veg and i thought ok this guy has some skillz i'll lurk this thread from time to time... And then flowering went very nice for you. So respect and well done buddy ,enjoy those frosty nugglets

waynebuilt

waynebuilt

no to bad
20130924 011031
20130924 011323

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Very nice brutha! I would love to get my hands one of hose girls..

T

tipper619sd

Sick wayne nice colas those girls got u for sure got them happy in there

A

arthug

I'm not hating, your grow looks phenomenal but you don't have the cut. Girl Scout Cookies looks like the cut that Kushman rocks, it will NEVER grow fist sized buds. Don't get me wrong you might have a hybrid but that's far from the cut. Thin Mints is a lot easier to get know days and a lot of people have it but think its something else, just because of doubt. Half of the "Forum Cut" owners out there are rocking the original "Thin Mints" and don't even know it...

waynebuilt

waynebuilt

I'm not hating, your grow looks phenomenal but you don't have the cut. Girl Scout Cookies looks like the cut that Kushman rocks, it will NEVER grow fist sized buds. Don't get me wrong you might have a hybrid but that's far from the cut. Thin Mints is a lot easier to get know days and a lot of people have it but think its something else, just because of doubt. Half of the "Forum Cut" owners out there are rocking the original "Thin Mints" and don't even know it...
I got the cut from Kenny powers bro! have you personally grown thin mint gsc in undercurrent? Here's a comparison of thin mint gsc from the original breeder and mine.

Tmp PhotoGrid 13792789208521829380647
20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

You're doing a great job on them, great looking colas.

I don't get the hype, I don't care for genetic elitism. The mystique of genetics is gone, it's business as usual nowadays.

DapperDon

DapperDon

You're doing a great job on them, great looking colas.

I don't get the hype, I don't care for genetic elitism. The mystique of genetics is gone, it's business as usual nowadays.
I could not agree with you more! Who has ever tuned down some great bud just because it didn't have some bullshit funky name? Not me, that's who. I call everything I have "Potluck". When anyone asks me what the name of what I am smoking, I tell em "potluck" no matter what the hell it is. If it's good, the name doesn't mean shit.

Top Bottom