200w Viparspectra LED, Autos by 420 Fast Buds, Fox Farm Ocean Farm, Fox Farms Nuits, 2x4x6 Tent

• Thread starter PotHead4Real
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PotHead4Real

2x4 grow tent
200w Viparspectra LED
5 Gorilla Cookies Autos
5 Banana Purple Punch Autos
Soil:
75% Fox Farm Ocean Farm,
25% Happy Frog
Fox Farms Nuits

used heating pad and humidity dome

Rapid Start by General Hydroponics given at 1/3 strength, silica booster, given at strength 1/3 strength.

water is pH 6.5
average temp is 76, humidity is averaging 51%

200w viparspectra led autos by 420 fast buds fox farm ocean farm fox farms nuits 2x4x6 tent
200w viparspectra led autos by 420 fast buds fox farm ocean farm fox farms nuits 2x4x6 tent 2
200w viparspectra led autos by 420 fast buds fox farm ocean farm fox farms nuits 2x4x6 tent 3
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

They look great, how many do you plan to keep in that tent?

P

PotHead4Real

it is a 2x4, I planned on getting eight. everyone that I germinated actually popped so I have 10 now I don't know what to do with the other two. I'm gonna start sog and low intensity training. how many days until I start to train on you think?

P

PotHead4Real

LST can be done now, HST wait until 5th node
This is my first grow, please forgive the ignorance, I was told not to do HST on autos. something about them not having enough time to recover? I would very much appreciate to being enlightened on the topic.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
If you have enough skill and the right genetics you can, but please as a newbie do not grow autos. They are finciky, annoying plants. Zero room for error. While photoperiods you can beat into oblivion and still recover before flip to flower. It's up to you but autos are a newbies worst enemy

P

PotHead4Real

If you have enough skill and the right genetics you can, but please as a newbie do not grow autos. They are finciky, annoying plants. Zero room for error. While photoperiods you can beat into oblivion and still recover before flip to flower. It's up to you but autos are a newbies worst enemy
well, a little late for that atm lol. i have a blueberry cupcake x mac 1 photo i just started. i intend on getting clones off of it for my other tent. i also have a gazurple photo i am starting next.

this is mainly a learning type of grow honestly.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
well, a little late for that atm lol. i have a blueberry cupcake x mac 1 photo i just started. i intend on getting clones off of it for my other tent. i also have a gazurple photo i am starting next.

this is mainly a learning type of grow honestly.
You seem to be doing a lot for a new grower, training, cloning, multiple plants, photos and autos. Personally, I added one of those aspects every grow or, it worked out for me but different strokes for different folks. Get a successful grow under your belt before you go for optimisation.

P

PotHead4Real

You seem to be doing a lot for a new grower, training, cloning, multiple plants, photos and autos. Personally, I added one of those aspects every grow or, it worked out for me but different strokes for different folks. Get a successful grow under your belt before you go for optimisation.
i am a great learner and a quick study. I've worked at a greenhouse off and on since I was like 14. so I have a foundational understanding of plants and growing.

there's certain things you only are going to care about if you're in charge of the grow yourself. it's kind of like choosing to have children or something... I've just never attempted to grow myself. basically I'm new but I'm not a moron. lol

I have been around a couple. I do have a person I use as a Bank of knowledge on a daily basis.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
i am a great learner and a quick study. I've worked at a greenhouse off and on since I was like 14. so I have a foundational understanding of plants and growing.

there's certain things you only are going to care about if you're in charge of the grow yourself. it's kind of like choosing to have children or something... I've just never attempted to grow myself. basically I'm new but I'm not a moron. lol

I have been around a couple. I do have a person I use as a Bank of knowledge on a daily basis.
Well I wish you the best

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I fell into that trap about 6 years ago, autos sounded easy and fast. I also had basic fundamentals but they can be tricky, I'm glad I gained a lot of knowledge from growing them but like farmer said, they can be really annoying. And yeah, I once tried the 8 autos in a 2x4, all different strains too. Not sure WTF I was thinking but it was a challenge for sure. I only grow them now to fill in some spots in my veg tent. Good luck dude

P

PotHead4Real

I fell into that trap about 6 years ago, autos sounded easy and fast. I also had basic fundamentals but they can be tricky, I'm glad I gained a lot of knowledge from growing them but like farmer said, they can be really annoying. And yeah, I once tried the 8 autos in a 2x4, all different strains too. Not sure WTF I was thinking but it was a challenge for sure. I only grow them now to fill in some spots in my veg tent. Good luck dude
Oh man, I'm nervous now. i figure as long as i keep the temp, humidity, and water at the correct times, that is most of the battle.

I've got amended soil so that dummy proofs alot of the grow for me. I'm sure I'll mess up at some point.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
We all make mistakes, don't be afraid to come back and ask for help. Good luck 👍

Top Bottom