2011 Cali Connection Purple Chem Pics...

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i think the only reason people were questioning cali connection was because their fire og line had some hermie issues..

other than that i havent heard anything bad..would love to try some of those crosses someday..

I noticed this guy lasted 6 mins.. 9:15 1st post & by 9:21 he was banned.. That shit is super funny.. Is this a new record? Only lasting 6 mins on the farm that's Hella funny

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I noticed this guy lasted 6 mins.. 9:15 1st post & by 9:21 he was banned.. That shit is super funny.. Is this a new record? Only lasting 6 mins on the farm that's Hella funny

unfortunately its not even close

P

paperplane

Those are nie purple nuggets. Hmmmm, I'm just a newb. I popped some CC Larry OG about a week ago. They are Femenized. Are these unstable?

E

East Coast Pro

XRANCHER how much did you salvage off the plant? Any idea of what it would have yielded without loss?

Xrancher

Xrancher

I hate to revive an old thread///but...a good friend who helped me out last year found some seeds in a bud from the Purple Chem and they are germinating right now...one looks like a stealth fighter..

I guess I'll see what sprouts....if anything.

Xrancher

Seed2
Brain

Brain

What is this cross composed of? I've been growing an Urkle x Chemdog D bx3 for awhile now that is super dank.

Top Bottom