2011 high times medical cannabis cup entries

• Thread starter THECALI.KID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

what up farmers thanks for all the luck , it would be a dream come true and 15 years or hard work !!!!!

S

sjstylz408

Damm i can only make it on sun. I wonder if they would sell the ticket just for sunday

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hell yeah - kick some ass at that mofo

cant wait to try some of that!

see ya there

C

cannaking

Purple martian kush

Hi all,

Look at my entry into the cup! It is called Purple Martian Kush... my last grow was lab tested at 20.28% thc.... and this grow is even more DANK!

Martian mean green 005
THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Lets get some feed back going we have a lot of lookers but not posters !

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Are u gonna have any of these seeds there(at the cup)??....Sounds amazing!! Got any pics of the ghost used in the x??

We went to the cup last year, it was a great event, and i got to smoke with a lot of the breeders i look up to. I'll be there this year too.

She is a special cut to us that is a non-public release cut we will have seeds of a S2 version she is getting hit with gorilla grape purple phenol!! RELEASE DATE OCT, 1 2011

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

wowowowowowow the farm is BRINGING IT to the cup
some serious dank there calikid and billy!

billy: can you tell us more about the temple?? looks amazing. love the name.
calikid: lol jack wreck the train! sounds mighty mighty tasty, love all those flavors. and that ckpurp looks like some of the dankest gdp ever!! can you tell us more about the steve urkle?

edit: see you guys there and hope your buds arnte camera shy cause ill be rocking the d90 and macro lens

The steave urkle is a cut that my family has had n mendo since the early 80s she is also known by the name purple urkle today not the same cut I have but her DNA line .

B

blaze 1

This might be a stupid question but could anyone just go or do you have to be a medical card holder.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Man i wish we had some good breeders at the CO cup. Seemed to be just a few bigger co's but nothing stellar.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

She is a special cut to us that is a non-public release cut we will have seeds of a S2 version she is getting hit with gorilla grape purple phenol!! RELEASE DATE OCT, 1 2011

Sounds sweet!! Would love to see some pics of the ghost, I've grown the gorilla and magic merlin...And actually did some crosses with a merlin male. Best of luck with your work!!

Top Bottom