2011 Outdoor - Cali Conn. Chem4 and more...

• Thread starter skUnkDawG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

This is my medical grow I got going right now. I'm starting the seeds indoors under a small grow light then taking em outside. I usually start outdoors but I've been losing to many starters to big grasshoppers and mice...I think.

My soil mix is just Sunshine Mix 4, earthworm castings, and mycro whatever its called. I'm using some plastic pots, Roots Organic and Smartpots. I use the House and Garden products- Bio1Component base nutes, Roots excel., Drip Clean, Multi Zen(early flower), Bud XL(later flower). Also MaxiCrop and General Hydro - CalMag+.

First up is Emerald Triangle - Cherry OG (started 2 reg. seeds... one male and one female)

B outdoor1

B outdoor2

DNA - Confidential Cheese (this was a freebie from attitude...recent promo)

B outdoor3

B outdoor4

B outdoor4

unknown Sour Diesel x Maui Dawg (my all time favorite. got it 2 years ago from a upcountry grower and kept it ever since)

B outdoor5

B outdoor6

B outdoor7

B outdoor8

Blueberry Sativa by Eskobar(started 2 reg. seeds...nice hybrid was male and this super sativa)

B outdoor9

and finally Cali Conn. Chemdog #4 fem

Chem4 sourog

just a keiki..I'm gonna transplant her tomorrow.

This is a grade A+ bagseed I kept from the 90's...looking for a stud but I'm thinking female.

B outdoor10

It takes me sooo long to resize pics and post. And I have a very hyper 2 year old so I can only post like once a week or so. I hope someone is interested in at least one of these strains. Till next time..aloha farmers.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

update

Everything seems to be going ok. I got some spider mites and white flies but I started using a product called azamax. Not sure how you all feel about that one but it seems to be keeping them in check. I use it once every two weeks through veg. and up to week 2 of flowering. Here's the pictures

This is the cherry og from emerald triangle. Its a nice vigorous indica. Week 5

A2nd1

A2nd2

A2nd3

A2nd4

Blueberry Sativa - This is my first time growing this strain and its hard to figure out. Nice and green through veg. then yellowing of all fan leaves when she started to flower. So I gave it a little more nutrients than normal and burned the tips of most of the leaves. Also got some rust spots going on. I use regular hose water ph'd to 6.5 - 6.8. Its starting to thicken up now and most of the leaves died and fell off..its now week 7

A2ndb1

A2ndb2

A2ndb3

Some diesel x maui dawg grown with just sannies buffer tabs and ph'd h20.

A2nddiesel

This is a old school bag seed. It turned out to be female so I took a cutting just in case its some bomb shit. Just started budding a week ago...kinda small

A2ndblue1

So I got some bad news about the Chemdog #4 fem.....its male. I started 2 seeds from a pack. One didnt sprout and this was the 2nd. It did have some stress from being grown inside for 24 hrs straight to the outdoors at about 8-10 hrs a day. And I let it grow too big in a small pot inside, so it had some root bound issues. Maybe my light is to weak inside? I dont know but its full blown male...not even hermie. But Im not giving up on the chem yet...Im starting 2 more asap.

A2nd5

The confidential cheese got the chop at about 9 weeks. Its Reserva Privada not dna...lol

A2nddrycheese

:banana1sv6: shaka braddahs

Illmind

Illmind

nice bro. so cali conn Chemdog #4 fems are throwin balls? damn swerve stays fuckin up. dont give up homes Chemdog #4 is killa fo rilla. g'day sir..
chem27.JPG
chem45.JPG

E

East Coast Pro

Illmind awesome pics bro! Chemdog #4 good yielding plant?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Howzit!!! Real nice plants Bro. That Cherry is real kush looking. The Blueberry sativa looks typical for a sativa in late bloom. The leaves usually start to yellow and die as the buds swell even without the nute burn. Your nugs are real tight and frosty. The bagseed is looking promising too, hopefully it's tasty. Pretty sick Hawaiian Stylee grow. You guys got it good out there by the looks of it.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

nice bro. so cali conn Chemdog #4 fems are throwin balls? damn swerve stays fuckin up. dont give up homes Chemdog #4 is killa fo rilla. g'day sir..

Thanks Illmind. Thats the kind of Chemdog #4 nugs I was hoping for...nice!

Howzit!!! Real nice plants Bro. That Cherry is real kush looking. The Blueberry sativa looks typical for a sativa in late bloom. The leaves usually start to yellow and die as the buds swell even without the nute burn. Your nugs are real tight and frosty. The bagseed is looking promising too, hopefully it's tasty. Pretty sick Hawaiian Stylee grow. You guys got it good out there by the looks of it.

Mahalo OctoberDee. We're very lucky to have sunshine all year long with a couple "short" seasons after the regular long season. Appreciate the positive vibes, maybe I can pull myself off this couch and plant some more seeds.

awesome job bro!!

Thanks EastCoastPro. I see you been blowing this motha up.:mad0233: Almost there bro... 4 more months then you can get your groove on

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

update

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Things are going good with the grow. I've been gone for a week and when I got back the cherry og turned a purple color and also has some powdery mildew. I trimmed a bunch of leaves to get some more air circulation. Its been kinda rainy and hot at the same time. I cut down the blueberry sativa at about 8 weeks and a diesel at 9 weeks. Here's the pictures...

cherry og after trimming some leaves

Aacherry1

Aacherry2

You can see the pm in this pic. on the upper leaves
Aacherry3

This is the bagseed...Not to promising. Its got real thick hairs but no crystals yet. week 2

Aabagseed

Aabagseed2

Aabagseed3

I brought this Chemdog #4 fem dude inside to get some better pictures.

Aachem

Aachemmale

I'll get some cured nug shots up when I can. Aloha farmers.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

update

What up farmers. Heres how things turned out.

This is the blueberry sativa...super sweet and smooth daytime smoke. Gives you a nice long buzz that doesn't put you down for the count and tastes like sweet berries. Not a real heavy smoke. Has the same smell as some shackzilla from sannies and blz bud from seedism that I grew. Maybe its the silver haze?? I'm not sure, but very similar. Finished at about 8-9 weeks

Aa3

Aa1

Aa2

This one is confidential cheese from R.P. this one was had a strong skunk smell. Thick and dense buds, kinda leafy, pungent and stinky. Definitely a night time smoke unless you want to do absolutely nothing. Makes me real lazy. Easy to grow and finishes fast.

A3c

A3d

A3e

This is the cherry og... haven't tried it yet but it looks good. Thick buds packed with resin, not much smell at all yet. PM was a issue with this strain. But I let a buddy water my plants when I was gone and told him to be sure to let the pots dry out first. then came back to drenched heavy pots and not so happy plants, so that didnt help the cause. Here's before she got the chop.

A3f

A3g

This is the bagseed... hopefully she smokes good.

Aa4

Okay lets try this again...Cali Conn. Chemdog #4 about to go outside

Aa5

That took forever. Time to smoke :animbong:
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. :sun

A3
C

coyoteattack

nice grow dude that blueberry sativa sounds real nice. i got a few of those cherry og's going right now too how'd it end up smoking? i'm about 3 or 4 weeks out and a couple lookin exactly like yours, cept it's indoors fuggin winter lol

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

update

@coyoteattack..thanks bro. That cherry og turned out nice. Thick fluffy sponge-like buds. Lots of trichcomes but not real sticky or greasy as they say. Was kinda lacking in smell but never really got a proper cure cause my buddies kept smoking that jar. I think they liked the name but it definitely did them good. I grew a lemon diesel fem. from Emerald Triangle that turned out sweet. lemonD smell and taste for sure.
@coloradochronic..holy crap! 15..its been like mid 60's here at night and I'm bustin out my jackets and pants. I dont think I could survive in colorado.lol
thanks for stopping by.

Happy New Year everybody. I know this tread says 2011 so I'm trying to get ur done.

Cherry og

New111

New1

New2

New3

New11

Bagseed.. not quite grade A+.lol but its smells and looks ok. Still drying.

New4

New5

New6

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Chemdog #4 update

Just so you guys know I'm not trying to hate on cali conn. by posting this. I grew out their tahoe og, sour og, and raskal og with exellent results. This is just my experience with the Chemdog #4. I PM'd swerve and he got right back to me and said he'll send out some replacements which he didnt have to but I think they have been finding some males in the Chemdog #4 fems. Anyways I'll let you guys know when or if they show up. Seems like a straight up guy though..I was suprised to even get a response.

planted two more seeds and got one male. this was the starter on the left in a earlier post.

New7

New8

and this nice female. I'm stoked on this lady. Hopefully I can get her to harvest.

New9

New10

I'll post more pictures later.

O

odkin

Cali Con Chemdog #4 is on my list for 2012- Thanks for the input!

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

Reserva privada.....I smoked something by that name out of a dispensary in southern california

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Thanks guys. I'll put up some pictures soon. I got to re-size them but shes filling out nicely... about week 4 now.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Chemdog #4 pics

Sorry, kinda shitty pictures. I'll get some better ones later, its kinda obvious standing outside taking pictures all the time. It takes about 20 shots before I get a decent one... Good thing the neighbors are cool.:talking

CHEM4

CHEM4A

this is week 4/5

CHEM4B

CHEM4C

Really starting to pack on weight now.
I'll post some more when she's done and dried.:banana1sv6:

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

I know this is a old thread but the finished product got erased on the switch. I wanted to let people know that I received my replacements and a couple extra packs too. Big mahalo to swerve and the cali connection crew.
Here is the pre-harvest pictures of the Chemdog #4 og. Harvested at about 9 weeks.

Echem1
Echem2
Echem22
Echem31
Echem33

Here's the dry shots..

Chemnugs1new
Chemnugs4
Chemnugs6
Chemnugs7

Nice easy plant to grow, not sensitive, and had some good stretch. ( Just one female to judge)
Smell: mostly floral... like a mix in a flower shop. with some fuel when you squeeze the bud real good. (7.5)
Taste: just like it smells.. not real sweet, just some type of flowers...maybe like a extra light potpourri. (7.5)
High: I'd say a nice mix of head and body. Not as potent as I was expecting. A good day smoke for me with not much couchlock afterwards. Kind of a creeper that lasts about hour half or so. (8)
Bag Appeal: I think I let it go a little too long. Nugs turned a little brownish, not so dense and sticky. (7)
I'm no pro... so I'm sure she could have been grown better.. but this is my half ass grow show. lol..enjoy!:)

Top Bottom